Holiday Grepo-Pets Voting Thread!

Vote for your favourite Grepo-pet!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser18132

LOL how did I guess that Entry 18 would be winning...

Not that I voted for it...

pfft...

DeletedUser44878

Entry 17 has my vote! That's a manly pet ready to enjoy the holidays. Only thing missing is the bowl of beer. That must be off-camera somewhere.

DeletedUser33530

I'm really disappointed that my pet wasn't accepted into this :(
image.jpg

P.S. Baudin and Richie. You don't even give me a message about this? Come on. I put Pebs into pet form that deserves some recognition. ;)

DeletedUser29066

image.jpg

P.S. Baudin and Richie. You don't even give me a message about this? Come on. I put Pebs into pet form that deserves some recognition. ;)

I thought you were going to enter your pet cockroach. What happened, did you step on it?

DeletedUser13255

image.jpg

Your pet rock is lovely and obviously right into the Christmas spirit. I would have voted for her/him! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

7 and 10 had my vote. Loved the hamster looking all smug with his Santa hat, but could not deny the cat hating the entire planet with a santa hat/beard :D

DeletedUser

Went with Entry 25,adorable face..<3:D He/She needs more love.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48246

Number 11 is sooooo cute it must be a kids jumper not a dog one, as i recognize it as the one from frozen saying 'I LOVE WARM HUGS' :cool:

DeletedUser29066

whoever submitted 18 had some brains :D

If it was a calculated move then it was a very shrewd one indeed. If not, then let's just say it turned out to be a most fortunate coincidence. Although the focus of the contest should be the pet, not the owner, technically I see nothing in the rules to prohibit it. I am somewhat disappointed that so many voters fell for it though, as there are clearly several better actual pet pictures entered.

I am extremely happy to see so much participation, both in the number of entries and the number of voters. Haven't seen this much interest in any forum contest in quite some time.:)

Don't talk about fluffy you bastard. I'm not ready. :(

Someone please get COD a box of tissue

DeletedUser31639

Holiday Grepo-Pets Competition Thread said:
Can be any pet.

I guess my pet didn't make the cut, as I don't see my submission here. =-\

DeletedUser44027

It's favourite grepo-pet, guys, not favorite grepo player :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Some players thought they were clever enough to cheat by using pictures they found off the internet as their submissions. So if you pic didn't make it maybe try harder to cheat next time. We also didn't add the clearly joke submissions