Holiday to Beta

• Thread starter DeletedUser16850
  • Start date

DeletedUser16850

I was thinking how about we have a hoilday every year for a week of Peace, no war just for a week and helping the weak ones out to get them like the game. And send 10 messages to u r friends to play this games. The holiday will be on July 31 !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Several observations...

I guess you have an outstanding engagement w/c 31st July?
I don't really want to massage my freinds.. a message would suffice.

Oh, and great idea.. whilst you lot are having your "week of peace", I'll be in the core conquesting your cities!

err.. are you for real???

DeletedUser16850

U don't have to send message to u r friend, it hoilday to get some people to play the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

playing a war game means exactly that "war" so why would you ignorantly want a week of peace? are you about to get rimmed? are you out of forces? need sum time to rebuild ur losses?

ur nothing but a cherry picking (fights inactives and ghost towns) sim player

DeletedUser

I was thinking how about we have a hoilday every year for a week of Peace, no war just for a week and helping the weak ones out to get them like the game. And send 10 massages to u r friends to play this games. The holiday will be on July 31 !!!!!

Ha. Nub.

DeletedUser

Yepp, how about we all go into vacation mode for 42 days! That way, nothing happens at all!

DeletedUser

Calm down with the random spam posts, he only had an idea, try to be constructive.