Honesty and Truth - Shadow Guards

DeletedUser13583

Don't worry..no matter SG and BE stance Valor is still pounding ILU.
Looking forward what master plan you put up for my takedown..i would suggest though you let more capable brains from you alliance to do it..just so you may succed.
Good luck

DeletedUser32487

Aren't you the comic mate. It's no brainer (even for my weak brain cells) when SG's list friends who they wish us not to attack in Valor, your name isn't in it. Poor you bsky! Guess you didn't use your superior brain cells to better use and done better in making those friendship work.

DeletedUser

hmmmmmm, as he dont get attacked much by illum i guess you scared of him then???

i do like your new angle your working though. if you keep this up il have to give you a better score :) if it was me though i would'nt have shown all my cards in 1st post. got to keep them coming back for more........

so hows ya friends ad DD and DC going?..............

DeletedUser13583

SG have a wish list?:))) Do you think i even care ..fetch me the ball please ;)

DeletedUser32487

Bas.... it' s nearly christmas so everyone has started a wish list. You need to join in mate or you'll turn into bah humbug lol

Friendship with DC/DD has come to a sudden or not so sudden doom unfortunately. Which is sad but nothing that can be done.

As to balls mate, growing some as rather short on them. Must be that time of the year again so they'll be plenty of balls soon....

DeletedUser13583

Yeyyy just can't wait to open my present..i am childish

DeletedUser

Our pact with SG was just a convience to keep things stable enough to prepare for WW properly (for both sides I assume), it was nothing surprising when they started supporting our enemies and then merged with the d0m0s little alliance. That pact was doomed from the start and eventually was meant to be broken, I know we were prepared for that and if SG's leadership is in any way competent then they were aswell.
When WW comes there are no more friends, only enemies, atleast when it comes to alliances who could potentially be your competitors, the rest in this world is just cannon-fodder anyways.

DeletedUser41036

d0m0s little alliance?

its sounds so cute lol

EDIT:
And yes, SG has competent leadership

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

So how is it all going folks?

Valor still hates Illum and now unhappy that some are not around. They rather send attacks to Illum and not to BE. But they claim that SG have their full support. Someone please explain how this works. I can't understand....

If Valor doesn't want BE to win, then shouldn't they be supporting SG 100%. That means attacking BE and help defend SG WW cities. Instead Valor team send attacks to Illum cities, and defend inactive cities they taken as they are suddenly worried that we will build WW cities. (These WW islands have ghost cities and some Valor cities but they are still under the impression we are still building it....)

For SG mates: Valor wants all Illum to go on VM....ask yourself why? So who is Valor really supporting.... I think they secretly wants BE to win!

If you don't want BE to win how come you are attacking us and not BE. I think Valor LOVES BE. So they are saying to SG that Valor is supporting them. But do nothing to attack BE.

Show me reports from Valor that YOU have attacked BE?

i do not show you anything only said and funny please make me a favour

not pm anymore

from now i do not open you msg

all good for you RL

DeletedUser

So how is it all going folks?

Valor still hates Illum and now unhappy that some are not around. They rather send attacks to Illum and not to BE. But they claim that SG have their full support. Someone please explain how this works. I can't understand....

If Valor doesn't want BE to win, then shouldn't they be supporting SG 100%. That means attacking BE and help defend SG WW cities. Instead Valor team send attacks to Illum cities, and defend inactive cities they taken as they are suddenly worried that we will build WW cities. (These WW islands have ghost cities and some Valor cities but they are still under the impression we are still building it....)

For SG mates: Valor wants all Illum to go on VM....ask yourself why? So who is Valor really supporting.... I think they secretly wants BE to win!

Who said BE and Valor where at war? Lets face it, your only trying to get anyone to help you vs valor as your getting your buts kicked. oh how the mighty have fallen, er wait wrong alliance illum where never mighty

DeletedUser

SG Leadership

d0m0s little alliance?

its sounds so cute lol

EDIT:
And yes, SG has competent leadership

I would say that is debatable. I think as players they are very competent. As leaders, they have failed their alliance. They have come up short for the grand prize. SG have a track record of having a very short list of people that trust them or are willing to trust them. I would propose this is due to their leadership. They have from the begining alienated anyone close to them by demanding that 045 is 'their' ocean. They requested pact with BE, yet continued the habit of dictating terms to pacted allies. If you want to show trust and gain trust you dont tell your allies where they can and cant take cities. Thats my take anyway, and ultimately why BE/SG pact failed. Beyond this, I saw tactical errors on their part. Deciding to pact with BE was great for me :), but never a move I would have made if I was SG. I would have made friends with the other alliances and gone after BE with multiple alliances. This was their only shot at winning. Yet they didnt take it. I think their pride got in the way. Put my leadership and I in SG and I would bet dollars to donuts the world would have ended up very differently. Maybe that sounds arrogant, but hey, my alliance just won :p

DeletedUser

Who said BE and Valor where at war? Lets face it, your only trying to get anyone to help you vs valor as your getting your buts kicked. oh how the mighty have fallen, er wait wrong alliance illum where never mighty

Reality and common sense were never a strong suit for Illums.

DeletedUser18468

Oddjob i think you secretly love Valor you talk about us all the time :)

I still have founders rights how about i send you an invite lol