Honesty and Truth - Shadow Guards

DeletedUser32487

I find it all too amusing that SG call Valor allies now. Valor believes that you have been honest with them from day one… ;)

Now the PACT and long standing friendship between Illuminati/TA and SG fell as we invited former RT players to TA. SG demanded that all cities in 045 belongs to them and the former RT players had to hand over them or else. Guess everyone knows how it all ended from there….

Now please let us all in what sob story you shared with Valor (rest of the RT players who you vouched to kill) to believe all these?

DeletedUser41036

Valor existed before joining RT.
Same players which are there now.

DeletedUser32487

Wow, SG now hired a spokesperson? I am sure SG knows what and whom I am referring too....

DeletedUser

My friend story is very simple. When RT fell, SG let exRT players joining Illuminata pass, although Illu by doing this, gained 150+ cities in west O45
But when Illu started to recycle exRT players whose VM expired (nulak or mr.bay) on our islands , that was when we went to war

4 months down the line, there are 20 cities of Illu left in o45, all of carry who is on VM

Any questions, feel free to ask

DeletedUser41036

Wow, SG now hired a spokesperson? I am sure SG knows what and whom I am referring too....

lol what are you talking about?
Valor is not "any" part of RT. IT is alliance that existed before merging with RT. Entity for itself. Same players then and now.
What is actually your question?
Why is Valor allied wirh SG?
Why wouldnt it be? RT was destroyed and guys created their old alliance again. SG and VALOR had common enemy so allied.
I am not part of any of those alliances but i see logic in what they have done.

DeletedUser

Yes we where valor before RT but that's a different story. Speaking for myself, I like SG. They been here from the start and haven't had an easy way of things. I think at one time they where at war with 3 out of the top 5 alliance. They have held a core ocean from the start and dam it they are here to win!

As for why valor and SG allied, well y not? We had worked with them before and they never done us wrong that I know of. If you can prove me wrong now is the time or well u know..........

DeletedUser32487

Let me fill in the some of the affairs that is left out…

Illu and DC helped SG during dark days and I am sure both side remember those days….

The long standing agreement between both sides was
1. That SG and Illu wipe every single RT/Noobs that joined them from Actium
2. Yes, 045 was SG (So I found that out after inviting ex RT players in)
3. But you agreed for us to have SW boarder in 045 to pass so that we together will kill BE
4. Then SG got worried like you said that we had ex cities in your core ocean
5. But our goal stayed the same, BE. Yes those cities belong to ex RT and they are either inactive or left.
6. Valor is bitter with the ex RT players that joined TA and not joined them. So they sit back and watch them lose their cities

Have I missed anything…. Or please correct me if I am wrong

DeletedUser

Well, yes, youve missed quite a few points

- DC helped nothing. They only helped RT to feed them with their towns on our islands. Then after several warning we ran out of patience and cleared them from our islands

- Illu help was also pathetic most of the time - joined op against NOOBs and the whole alliance gained half my own ABPs

- it was also pathetic in defence - most of the times, sending 30-50 swords and 15 biremes.

- and also youve left out most important thing - when weve dissolved pact and given you 48h, Illu attacked in 12h and revolted few cities

So for war, blame yourself, not SG

DeletedUser32487

Glad that you summed it up so….

I think that I have no regrets inviting ex RT players as I see them as friends now. As to some of them leaving it was down to various reasons and I respect them as they had more scruples then twisting events with bitterness. We could have kicked them out over SG saga and continued our long friendship with you by letting you take all their cities. Because that is what the messages sent to each ex RT players requested even before we went our different ways.

We stood by the players we took in, not because we wanted cities in 045 mates. Interesting how quick SG was to mistrust us, if we were true friends.... As to DC, they are friends and they will remain so.

As to attacking under 12 hours... what can one say when you give us an ultimatum :p

DeletedUser

I personally never trusted or liked Illu :) and I was always against pact with you
My opinion, which proved to be correct, was that you wanted to use us against your enemies when we needed allies coz we were fighting 3 top 5 alliances in core and then turn against us.

Rest of the story is PnP

Just dont blame Valor, pal. I was chatting with my favourite forum troll (his own words) killer moth even before RT war.. And as was said - valor merged with RT, when RT was disolved, they formed Valor again

I think only exception was matthiew who left Illu after loosing lot of cities and then handed them over before he left the game, but I might be wrong coz he is now with Honour

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me fill in the some of the affairs that is left out…

6. Valor is bitter with the ex RT players that joined TA and not joined them. So they sit back and watch them lose their cities

Have I missed anything…. Or please correct me if I am wrong

Wrong, we hold no ill will toward those who joined illum. they had a choice and they made it. they all new what they faced with joining illum. i still chat with some of them as we can be on different sides and still be friends. as for this sad effort to make rifts and waves where there are none, well you get a 4/10. good effort but lack the content to get a higher grade. do keep trying though as i need a good laugh every now and then.

you have tried before to turn us on SG and failed then too, we at valor hold fast to our pacts unlike some around here ;)

as aways have nice day!:)

DeletedUser32487

Thank you so much Killer moth mate, I came here with one purpose and that was to find out one bit of information. That you now have given freely. We do wish your venture all the very best, as you both said ‘it is a match made in heaven….’ :)

DeletedUser

"hello my name is Odd-Job; Valor hurt me and SG likes Valor. I am going to try and create tension between the two allies when there really is none because it is honestly my last hope in stopping Valor. :(. I'm crossing my fingers"

That's what I got from this :)

DeletedUser

Lol I think it is both way - Valor hurt my feelings and Valor likes SG, but also SG hurt my feelings and SG likes Valor :)...or any other combination of this statement

DeletedUser33530

So this world isn't completely boring anymore :heh: I'm amazed!

DeletedUser32487

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, now, now. Please don't worry about my feelings lol. I would rather worry about yours.... We look after our mates and we call them friends. We don't back stab them like some.....

DeletedUser33530

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, now, now. Please don't worry about my feelings lol. I would rather worry about yours.... We look after our mates and we call them friends. We don't back stab them like some.....
I believe I got stabbed in the back by some illum guys back when I was a totally noob about a year ago.

I don't really hold a much of a grudge since I'm doing great in Oropos (which I wouldn't have joined if I didn't fail here so thanks I guess lol) but it was pretty mean. I don't think you were one of them just for the record.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, you don't back stab them? :-D really? (facepalm)
I'm pretty sure we can agree on some nice list of Illu players and add some nice back stabbing stories to the list :-D

DeletedUser13583

hahah..Odd job you remind me of a player in ETA .It was called JamesCrackCorn.
You have the same talents as he had :)) in the near future you will start swearing players and saying you are the best .I can feeel it :))

DeletedUser32487

So what's happen to SG+Valor ever lasting love with BE? Didn't you guys say your relationship is based on trust and blah blah blah.....

I wouldn't worry about my talents mate, watching your future with much interest here.

For all those who played in Actium the new developments are SG and BE have broken up. It's war time between them now. Valor.... which way does the wind blows.