Honey Badgers v LOA

DeletedUser

Fighting Broke out after the truce was broken by LOA on the 10/11/2011

Scores to date including the 4 cs we have in place and are yet to finish

LOA city Gains 0

Honey Badger city Gains 17

DeletedUser

While I admit LoA is losing, your count is WAY off.

From November 10th - the count is 11 to 0. Nor where you got November 10th...You took 2 cities from DHD on November 10th. If we were at peace on November 9th and a colony ship takes 24 hours. It is literally impossible for it to be November 10th.

Not quite sure where you got 17.

But I have a simple question, how many wars are the honey badgers fighting right now?

DeletedUser

While I admit LoA is losing, your count is WAY off.

From November 10th - the count is 11 to 0

Not quite sure where you got 17.

But I have a simple question, how many wars are the honey badgers fighting right now?

plus the 4 cities we have cs in at the min you kicked davidharrydad or he left while we had a cs in his city and the other was a ares chaos ares.
We are fighting LOA and CA

DeletedUser15049

You couldn't make it up. Guess I need to change the alliance profile.

DeletedUser

I am coming out of externals retirement just for this. It saddens me that this is where we are at since I set out with a very specific goal and it was to take out the huns at any cost.

Well Dysen was either kidnapped or had sudden amneisa because I woke up one day and he was pacted to DoA....so we find ourselves on the other side of the coin for the purpose of survival... The thing is that he could have just kept things like they were and al of this would be a talk about our victory but now its just a mad dash to keep from falling under DoAs thumb it seems as my members are calling loudly for Dysens head....

I suppose I never saw it going this way but I would love to know what happened exactly.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you answered your phone or message over the course of two weeks you would have learned the course of events before they occurred Philney. You can't dominate every alliance in Delta mate. The entire Honey Badgers organization knows I wanted to pact with them. I signed the agreement. I did not break it. Sometimes all you can do is follow your leader.

That is what you ask your alliance to do Philney - why are you shocked when other alliances do the same?

DeletedUser3288

Maybe if you answered your phone or message over the course of two weeks you would have learned the course of events before they occurred Philney. You can't dominate every alliance in Delta mate. The entire Honey Badgers organization knows I wanted to pact with them. I signed the agreement. I did not break it. Sometimes all you can do is follow your leader.

That is what you ask your alliance to do Philney - why are you shocked when other alliances do the same?

in not 100% on this but maybe its because it was majorly down to the influence of another. Not dysen

DeletedUser

Fighting Broke out after the truce was broken by LOA on the 10/11/2011

Scores to date including the 4 cs we have in place and are yet to finish

LOA city Gains 0

Honey Badger city Gains 17

this made me laugh.You're proud that you've conquered 17 cities ! congratulations ! I am proud of our team (E.O.T.D.)! should you be attacked by four different alliances,would you still standing ? and without support ? ;)

DeletedUser15049

this made me laugh.You're proud that you've conquered 17 cities ! congratulations ! I am proud of our team (E.O.T.D.)! should you be attacked by four different alliances,would you still standing ? and without support ? ;)

We fought 4 alliances, in fact 6, and we are about 18-13 ahead. With far less.

You wanted your war. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

Says the one bailing before anyone can get their hands on him;)
Great job on all the inactives all!!! Great to see the fights started lol

DeletedUser

Look at Danie coming to Dunes backside as usual hehe, and awww, I missed you guys too! I take it you probably havent left here since I left, huh? You have your TV dinner ready for tonight Danieboy?
FYI Dune if you are looking at my facebook, KFC was my first job a long time ago, congrats:) I have moved on Doc Dune and I will be doing much more with myself than you in time. You have no idea anything about me or what I do, so good try but no cigar there bud ;) Oh and not at all mocking OTC, just you...Hence the name Dune after everything I say. And yes, in short, inactives. Great job!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

I don't eat cookies, would defeat the object of all the training i do for football and running, that suprisingly.... isnt in front of a computer.

DeletedUser

Can everyone please, please grow up. Leave personal life's out of it.

Let's please show we can be mature enough to have a debate with out personally insulting someone, their life, or their significant others.

A) I do not understand the need for it. I really don't.
B) It is rude, crude and frankly disappointing.
C) You are winning or losing a game. Nothing else, it gives you no right to talk about someone's personal life.

Everyone please take a step back, realize the situation and stop this crap. Let's show some honor for our enemies, and some honor for people sitting at the other end of a computer. No one would talk to someone in real life like they are talking now. I know the computer makes everyone think they have balls of glory - but you don't. Just grow up.

Let me add, if you take pride in insulting people - it is time for a life evaluation.

DeletedUser3288

uhh yeah, I think next precaution I have to take wont be in game but in RL. I better go get a darn restraining order you freakin Creepo! Really?!? You went as far to go look at my facebook to find something to diss me about? I bet you were checking out my hometown and and background surroundings too, huh? All I have to say is wowww! I wonder what you would look like Dune....Go ahead and add me as a friend:) Bet ya wouldnt have NUTHIN to talk crap on then would ya? lol U make me seriously wonder about your well being, and to be honest your future patients as well Doc....Not to mention, you coud get rich off of treatment just on yourself. How would that work I wonder? Hahaha. I love how you are trying to belittle me everyway possible. It makes me feel much farther than a Doctrates degree. Which reminds me, MAKE SURE NOBODY EVER lets me go for....By the looks Doctrates=Smart=1step from psycho....Ill stay away from that;)

Can i be your facebook friend?

DeletedUser

In terms of inactives. I never knew Rashaa was inactive. Last I knew he had to go vac. Nor was Darth Henning inactive unless you can be inactive and cast wisdom on attacks. Although I accept it is likely the account was being used as a multi. Nor was Gollic. That came later.

Bye.

Gollic's towns were listed as inactives for taking long before DoA and AIL set up the shared forum (where his towns were reposted) for the OTC war. A forum it should be noted that you have a spy in, as demonstrated by your posts. Seems not too far a stretch to say your alliance knew he was inactive. Just saying. But again this all matters little. Don't bother responding, I won't be reading this forum again until I am really really bored.