Honour amongst thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19958

I just wanted to shout out some true respect to those of you who consistently display honour though your actions here in Grepo.

While i fully appreciate that this is game of war, in which sneakyness and misdirection are interwoven throughout, I am always pleased when i come across those who value and preserve the sanctity of their word.

I feel that games like this always help people discover (and display) their true colours and i for one, appreciate those whose colours include integrity and honour.

And while I am thanking people... Thanks also to you guys who take the time and to post on the different threads here.. I often find myself checking in in the hope that someone has updated the top 12 and world discussion thread amongst others. So with that said I thought I'd make the effort myself.

See you all over the road.

Pablito

DeletedUser

Pablito I'm curious to see who you refer to when you speak of honor. Please offer examples, because I've seen quite the opposite of late.

DeletedUser19958

Orestes, you are correct in saying that there has not been too much honour on display of late, which is why when it was displayed in spades some time ago, I felt the desire to post this thread.

With regards to specific examples... well in this particular case i am pleased to say that it was the words, principles and actions of one of our own members that prompted me to post.

DeletedUser29371

Orestes, you are correct in saying that there has not been too much honour on display of late, which is why when it was displayed in spades some time ago, I felt the desire to post this thread.

With regards to specific examples... well in this particular case i am pleased to say that it was the words, principles and actions of one of our own members that prompted me to post.

As you clearly stated in 1st post, Ill jsut add and say there is no honor in war.... Clearly demonstrated by Dragon Jumoon... he had 2 chances, once when he was allowed to join after he helps 1 member with conquering he had a ''change of heart'' an hour before so, then he got appointed Foudner of Unknowns and he unconditionally SURRENDERED just to spit on his words and already plot continuing war and buying time and insincerity from probably minute he surrendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.