Honour and Power - EN85

Ryann16

Strategos
Honour and Power
image (4).png

Alright Ladies and Gents, I believe that it is time to give it a go at EN85. After the unfortunate turn of events that happened on EN84 with Impact, I think that this alliance name is rather... a fitting name. So let me start...

About me:
My name is Ryan, and I have been playing Grepolis since EN3 Gamma. That is where I really learned to play, and I played on well over 20 servers before taking a break. I came back to Grepolis in 2013 to play on EN55 where I ended up playing for 2 years to win the server with Dark Wolves. I then played on sever servers like Nysa, or Nicea where I got my leadership experience. I have led 3 alliances, and recruited for one. I'm kind of a jerk at first, but youll get used to me after a while, most everyone does.

Requirements:
Skype is a MUST
Be ACTIVE
Be LOYAL
Be HONOURABLE
Be POWERFUL
Did I mention Skype?

Application:
IGN:
Skype Name:
Grepolis Experience:
Why You want to Join:
GrepoStats Link:

Now keep in mind, If I have played with you before, there is no need to fill out the application, just PM me and I can probably get you on board. I'm looking for a small tightly knit group of players, maybe 25-30 of us to start. I also need 4 more council positions, PM me if Interested.