Pnp Honour and Power set to have a LoL? Part 2

DeletedUser21770

Given the success of my first PnP I shall now bring about it's sequel.

Now children, do you remember where we left the story last? I do. It was at that moment that HaP versus LoL first began.

So after much sponging, something occurred which shocked the HaP nation; LoL got a CS into one of their cities.

cartoon.jpg

But it was far from over. LoL did well to get into the city, and their support of the CS was strong. But what came next would be more shocking. In a miraculous amount of teamwork and effort, HaP were able to create an army strong enough to, not only dispose of the support, but to dispose the CS threat entirely. There was more. Some of the support left BEFORE the disposal squad arrived, leaving the support at a lower chance than it had originally.

iaza18316455400100.png

Now the leaders at HaP gave it little thought for the time being. There focus was on something occurring elsewhere on the same island. You see while LoL was piling defences into that attack...

...they were leaving two cities wide open for attack, one of which was being taken during that time already. Within four days of saving their own, HaP had struck back and taken two cities, causing a third player on the island to quit.

iaza18316455309300.png

lolncw.png

[/IMG]
Note: The second image shows a third city that was taken, but it was abandoned shortly before the conquest was complete, so as not to show LoL losing 3 cities in a week.

This of course lead to, essentially, a 4-0 lead for HaP over LoL (3 conquests including the abandonment, and one seige destroyed.)

However the war is still far from over. LoL have enlisted the assistance of alliances all over. However they've also gotten on the wrong sides of many in the process. And after a failed attack, the leader has claimed he is leaving the world (apparently for personal issues. This is questionable). Could we possible be looking at the first great war of Ephesus? Or will things die down should the leader of LoL really leave, and everybody return to simple one on one wars?

QuestionMarkClipArt2-300x297.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...?

I feel this isn't as good as my first, but I hope it's reasonable. Enjoy =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lolncw.png

Proof of the 3rd conquer :) or at least the only available proof!

DeletedUser21770

lolncw.png

Proof of the 3rd conquer :) or at least the only available proof!

I'mma stealing that ;)

EDIT: If you're gonna -rep, at least give some constructive criticism ;) oh and sign it =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Hmm I dunno, for the number 1 alliance I would assume that you would have taken more of their cities. You made them sound like complete noobs yet they get into one of your cities. You make them look like complete noobs yet you have only taken a few of their cities. For nearly 2 months into the world, and 1 month at war, this is a pretty poor event...Especially for a pnp. No offense guys, just seems like your slacking.

DeletedUser

Hmm I dunno, for the number 1 alliance I would assume that you would have taken more of their cities. You made them sound like complete noobs yet they get into one of your cities. You make them look like complete noobs yet you have only taken a few of their cities. For nearly 2 months into the world, and 1 month at war, this is a pretty poor event...Especially for a pnp. No offense guys, just seems like your slacking.

Speed one world remember ;) Also the server is a month and a half old not 2 :p

DeletedUser6810

Speed one world remember ;) Also the server is a month and a half old not 2 :p

Thats why I said nearly 2 months. Ok then its speed 1, yet only 2 conquests? I started a week later than the people in the core and I have 1 conquest under my belt and another in progress as we speak. And iv put off my conquests to support other members of my alliance taking cities.

So even for a speed 1 world, this is a poor show for a war.

DeletedUser

Thats why I said nearly 2 months. Ok then its speed 1, yet only 2 conquests? I started a week later than the people in the core and I have 1 conquest under my belt and another in progress as we speak. And iv put off my conquests to support other members of my alliance taking cities.

So even for a speed 1 world, this is a poor show for a war.

Whoa hold our horses!!! 2 conquests?

We have taken 9 cities from LoL and conquered a total of 45 cities altogether (though more when it updates later).

In addition we have 69 members an a total of 142 cities with a higher average points per city than any other top 12 alliance.

Just wanted to get in there before we look bad lol xD

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/rankings/alliances?rank=1

DeletedUser6810

This of course lead to, essentially, a 4-0 lead for HaP over LoL (3 conquests including the abandonment, and one seige destroyed.)

This is what I was going off, Obviously you have conquested more than 3 cities now, a week later. My point was that at that point you had conquested around 27 cities, yet only 3 of those were alliance members you were at war with.

Like I said, that is a poor show for a war ^^

(Obviously I cant take into account if they left their alliance inbetween conquest time, so there may be more.)

DeletedUser

we took our 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th from LoL on monday and tuesday after an op. Also we are at war with other alliances too ;D

Though I guess I should surprise you all by saying we are now at peace with LoL. The new leadership is great!

DeletedUser21770

To clear this up, we were fighting on multiple fronts. The player they managed to put under seige was actually myself while I was away with my girlfriend for the day, a mistake on my part, and one I've lived to be reminded of almost daily by a few members XP

Yes admittedly it was poor that we had only taken three cities of LoL. But as stated, we were also fighting players in our own ocean. At the time we were debating over which would be our best choice; hitting LoL in O44, or strengthening our hold in O55. For some strange and wonderful reason we somehow attempted to do both, which proved to be a bit of a pain in the rear end.

Also, please bear in mind that one of the 'P's in PnP is 'Propaganda'. We're supposed to make ourselves look good and our enemies look bad XD

Middy, in all fairness you do make valid points.

And to add to SM's previous post, it is a 2 week peacetime with LoL while we clear out the trash in O55 (Anarchy69 and Roman Legionnaires). I would give more details but they aren't needed at this stage.