Honour and Power

DeletedUser

(Bit late to make a Pre-Made but hey ho stuff happens)

Honour and Power (HaP) Is a democratic alliance so most decisions are made by vote, however when decisions need to be made fast the council will decide.

Starting Location: We will start out in the South-East.

Council will be made up of: Founders, Leaders, Team Leaders (maybe), and one or two diplomats.
Forum mods will be added but may or may not be in the council.
Positions will be handed out when a member is deemed fit to hold the position.

Pacts will be few, perhaps 2 or 3 maximum. Chances of a pact being made before BP ends are slim put still possible.

To Apply:
1a. What previous experience do you have on Grepolis?
1b. If you have little/no experience, are you a quick learner or have you played similar games?

2a. How active are you in the alliance forums?
2b. How active are you when working in a team?
2c. How active do you hope to be?

Feel free to post here, or message me in-game (once world opens) or in forums.

SM

Current members:
ShadowMelik
Rising Legacy
dirtyninja1 (And Friends)
Havegooda
Slaysal Kilmor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey id love to join

hey i would love to join.... i have experiance in the world of delphi only.... but have made my self a power to be recond with in O54...... i was The Most feared single player in the online game world of "Evony"...... i am a founder of the alliance "....." (thats the name cuz we are in the middle of a merge)...... I am extremly active..... i dont have school... i dont work.... i stay at home taking car of my Gfs animals lol....... so im on 24/7....... so it is really hard to get the slip on me with an attack

DeletedUser21770

I thought I should post seeing as how I'm involved in this.

While we're recruiting here, SM and myself are also recruiting from the other worlds that we play, with some success (SM is out atm, so waiting on him to return and update the first post). We'll be recruiting right up until the world starts, then we'll be recruiting in-game only.

Thank you for your interest dirtyninja1, and I look forward to seeing you In-Game, along with anyone else who decides to declare their interest before the world starts.