House of Troy

DeletedUser30111

Yeah wouldn't wanna ruin those great redwood stats, haha.

DeletedUser32373

I don't know what you mean by most of that, but you kicked someone for being attacked, when he didn't ask for support? Umm why?

Sablestag you're right! I didn't ask for support! I just warned them that I was being attacked and wouldn't be able to support as many people as I usually could.

DeletedUser

so i've been looking back on the forums today and in a desperate attempt to make them more active

what's everyone's opinions on House of Troy now?

DeletedUser

My opinion on House of Troy is they are just another alliance that everyone can farm. They won't reach higher with all those big alliances not letting them. :)

DeletedUser

they remind me of paylax, except there more resilient and won't fold so easily

DeletedUser

they remind me of paylax, except there more resilient and won't fold so easily

I agree they are like paylax, but I disagree on the other part. They are as easy as all those type alliances before them.

R.I.P - Angels of Death

DeletedUser

hmm, i don't know

they have survived a long time and no matter what happens they seem to keep on growing, but their yet to really be in a war

DeletedUser

They are Big alliance, they grow because of there mass recruitment ;) they there players have minimum 8000 points there top player has 7 cities. They are at war pretty much with everyone as far as i know because people farm them. I do not think they have a big chance due to all those big alliances that are looking for cities to take. It's very hard to get an alliance to the top in this stage of the world, well they need get alot more organized other wise they will fall soon, or just grow forever with no meaning.

DeletedUser

ok, looking back this comment makes me cringe

but seriously, have House of Troy proved everyone wrong?

Sadly they are what they always were....just a farm for other alliances....but who knows...anything can happen quickly :)

DeletedUser

Sadly they are what they always were....just a farm for other alliances....but who knows...anything can happen quickly :)

maybe that could work in their favour if nobody considers them serious competition

as they say in their profile, you don't have to be no.1 alliance to win WW, they could slip under the radar

DeletedUser31212

Have you ever built a WW on a speed 2 world mufc? Not demeaning you by my comment but with respect to HOT, their size and cities, i doubt they'll even get to stage 9 of one. It takes tons and tons of resources and needs careful planning. The best part is, all wonders are shown so you know which island is gonna build a WW. HOT are either located north west where we are or in south east where NR and TNE have significant presence. You think they'll even last the first few stages. It's pretty easy for Big alliances to smash through at least one city, which would then halt construction of the WW. Game over. Forget about building the remaining 6.
Realistically only 5 alliances can even dream of completing 1 wonder. Only TNE and NR can realistically complete all 7. Will be tough to get all for either alliance but yes NR will complete more wonders than all the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you ever built a WW on a speed 2 world mufc? Not demeaning you by my comment but with respect to HOT, their size and cities, i doubt they'll even get to stage 9 of one. It takes tons and tons of resources and needs careful planning. The best part is, all wonders are shown so you know which island is gonna build a WW. HOT are either located north west where we are or in south east where NR and TNE have significant presence. You think they'll even last the first few stages. It's pretty easy for Big alliances to smash through at least one city, which would then halt construction of the WW. Game over. Forget about building the remaining 6.
Realistically only 5 alliances can even dream of completing 1 wonder. Only TNE and NR can realistically complete all 7. Will be tough to get all for either alliance but yes NR will complete more wonders than all the others.

nope, i haven't even built any WW's before, but as i said they could slip under the radar and the big alliances could be so focused on each other that who knows what could happen

DeletedUser31212

nope, i haven't even built any WW's before, but as i said they could slip under the radar and the big alliances could be so focused on each other that who knows what could happen

When you build one you'll know the resources needed for each level. Millions and endless hrs of wait. People get bored when it does commence. and almost everyone concentrates of sending resources to them instead of rebuilding and fighting

DeletedUser

When you build one you'll know the resources needed for each level. Millions and endless hrs of wait. People get bored when it does commence. and almost everyone concentrates of sending resources to them instead of rebuilding and fighting

Sounds very boring....

DeletedUser30111

Could be a little different now with the new merchant shop, also I don't know if they'll make any changes for WW's before we get there