How active is this world?

• Thread starter DeletedUser54481
  • Start date

DeletedUser54481

Hi, new player here. How active is this world as of now? This world has a relatively higher speed, which is preferable to me. I'm torn on whether I should start on this world, or the new world released today.

DeletedUser46108

Nagidos will go down as one of the big ones like Golgi and Sinope..
The new one will just be another one of the worlds inbetween.

DeletedUser30111

Nagidos will go down as one of the big ones like Golgi and Sinope..
The new one will just be another one of the worlds inbetween.
What made those worlds big ones? I think I missed both of them
I think Nagidos will be interesting because we're fairly far in and it still seems fairly up in the air. There are a lot of major players.
So well worth playing. Also you can avoid some morale in the new world

DeletedUser51423

I'm not going to lie, most of the time the Nagidos forum is also pretty entertaining..

DeletedUser46130

I think Nagidos will be interesting because we're fairly far in and it still seems fairly up in the air. There are a lot of major players.
Lots of talent in both Sinope and Golgi, but more importantly. Drama. A LOT of drama.

destroxxi

Phrourach

You were on sinope lol

DeletedUser54360

Unfortunately Erik isnt here :(, this world needs an evil bad guy we can all form a coalition against, we could all be such good friends!

What>? you mean to say the re-emergence from the shadows of the RIMLORD is not excitement enough for you ?

Been on the bog for 30 minutes now - if something does not emerge soon Ill be farting blood as well as LOTR ,,

Still overall Alliance 11 fighter we are now where we deserve to be..

DeletedUser46130

What>? you mean to say the re-emergence from the shadows of the RIMLORD is not excitement enough for you ?

Been on the bog for 30 minutes now - if something does not emerge soon Ill be farting blood as well as LOTR ,,

Still overall Alliance 11 fighter we are now where we deserve to be..

You think you matter
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser46391

No Erik indeed, but maybee somebody else could take that role? ;)

:( maybe yes, maybe no

Am sure whoever it is they will try to twist truth then try and get the server to eat that apple. Paranoia is a scary thing.

Last edited by a moderator: