How bad is this Forum !

DeletedUser

This is, without a shadow of a doubt the worst forum on Grepolis !

Even when interesting things happen in game;

Disband of TT
Saxen leaves

Etc Etc Etc Nothing is ever posted. There is no 'stimulus' !

Is that not what part of the 'mods' responsibilities are ?

Who is our Mod anyway :eek:

~Zach

DeletedUser

No, the mod is suppose to limit conversation, not start it ... perhaps facilitate it, at best ;P

Well, I hoped to make a contribution, but there really isn't a lot to say when you pick and enemy and they just leave. Perhaps Patria have some stories? You guys have been fighting several interesting wars ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

This is, without a shadow of a doubt the worst forum on Grepolis !

Even when interesting things happen in game;

Disband of TT
Saxen leaves

Etc Etc Etc Nothing is ever posted. There is no 'stimulus' !

Is that not what part of the 'mods' responsibilities are ?

Who is our Mod anyway :eek:

~Zach

I know, I have started several conversation/threads but NO ONE will reply.:(

DeletedUser6156

I'd be your mod ;)
And there's not a lot I can do, running competitions only works when you have active people willing to participate,

Lugosi

Strategos
Poor fin. This is very much the same situation we have on many of the world forums. Mods just moderate, they can choose to liven things up but to be able to do that they need a demand which there isn't.

I suggest they mass mail the players of the dead worlds forum encouraging players to come on to the forum like they did when they were short of mods. I just mass mailed my alliance in Beta advertising the Grepolis Forum and what it has to offer, I hope at least some of the keener members will register and bring a voice to the World Beta forum.

Grepolis forum is marketed as a community imo; I think it is up to all members of the community to step up and take some responsibilities in making it work not just the Mods.

DeletedUser

JTin I completely agree !

See, even you have come for some talk here, haha. Sorry if i caused offence Fin, it is just a shame to see the forums go dead ! !

DeletedUser

i used to play Phi i ran Killer Bees and i was a member of The Others up until 2 months ago.

I am willing to communicate on these forums i dont want to see it go dead

DeletedUser

i actually was before i quit Waste Management and joined The Others but then i quit the world about a month ago

Axe, you are a liar !!

You have claimed numerous times that you where a member, indeed a founder of Waste Management PHI. U lied to your Soon to be alliance in the latest Grepolis World.

DeletedUser20429

uh there's no proof of anything that is being said here and it's spam so please remove it I am not a mod but I like to restore what should be going on in this forum and that's NO SPAM

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynTW
this guy was never in waste management on phi
just look at grepostats, we've never heard of him
no idea what he's trying to do here

Quote:
originally Posted by AXE murderer1
i actually was before i quit Waste Management and joined The Others but then i quit the world about a month ago

Actually Luke, this has been copied and pasted from The 'Waste management Alliance' section in the Byzantium alliances Tab.

Axe has, on a number of occasions claimed he was a founder of Wm Phi in order to lure players to his alliance.

The reason why there is no further conclusive proof other than this is because upon being called out AxE decided to remove said statement from the Alliance P & P evidently showing that he lied, which was the foundations for this accusation.

Essentially, AXe said he was a founder in WM, but here doesnt seem to mention it:

'i used to play Phi i ran Killer Bees and i was a member of The Others up until 2 months ago.' Seems kind of strange that he would leave out being in one of PHI's original Top alliances here, but claim he was founder in another server where players are non the wiser, oxymoron ?

Also, if you read above we we are discussing that there is nobody talking in this forum. This thread has had the most hits in like 3 weeks and its under one page !

At least we have SOMETHING to talk about here.

~Z

Lugosi

Strategos
JTin I completely agree !

See, even you have come for some talk here, haha.

On World Beta we've been lucky to get a post every 5 days recently :eek: Since Devils our long term Mod left it has been dead. Alpharius hasn't really serenaded our beta forumers into passion and enthusiasm to post and for him :( its a shame but merr.

Its even worse on World Alpha. Gamma is alright I think. Again Delta is pretty dead as is Epsilon. Its not like we're short of forum members on these old worlds either, just nothing much to talk about really :( Its much like an awkward silence. .

DeletedUser

Perhaps some competitions with in game prizes may create incentives for people to join the forums !!

Or a mass mail from Gordo will get more people coming here, like they did with the forum mod applications. Are they still looking anyway ...?

DeletedUser15283

:rolleyes: No one has even posted in my OE~Storm thread, which I have GREATLY been antipcipating!!!!:Angry:

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynTW
this guy was never in waste management on phi
just look at grepostats, we've never heard of him
no idea what he's trying to do here

Quote:
originally Posted by AXE murderer1

Actually Luke, this has been copied and pasted from The 'Waste management Alliance' section in the Byzantium alliances Tab.

Axe has, on a number of occasions claimed he was a founder of Wm Phi in order to lure players to his alliance.

The reason why there is no further conclusive proof other than this is because upon being called out AxE decided to remove said statement from the Alliance P & P evidently showing that he lied, which was the foundations for this accusation.

Essentially, AXe said he was a founder in WM, but here doesnt seem to mention it:

'i used to play Phi i ran Killer Bees and i was a member of The Others up until 2 months ago.' Seems kind of strange that he would leave out being in one of PHI's original Top alliances here, but claim he was founder in another server where players are non the wiser, oxymoron ?

Also, if you read above we we are discussing that there is nobody talking in this forum. This thread has had the most hits in like 3 weeks and its under one page !

At least we have SOMETHING to talk about here.

~Z

i never said i was founder i said i was member for a week and i quit as i was no where near there core. And this is the truth i Ran Killer Bees and i was a proud member of The Others