how build wall quickly

DeletedUser

Lets say I have my wall at 13...I need build up to 25 fast. How quickly can I accomplish this and what is required?

DeletedUser

Resources and gold. Lots of both.

So assuming I need this done in 4 or 5 hours. Besides res. and gold, what other factors must I in place?
I understand that administrator will play a factor...what else?

DeletedUser

4 or 5 hours is impossible but lots of gold and using admin won't help. stone lots and silver some. also a high senate will help

DeletedUser33297

4 or 5 hours is impossible but lots of gold and using admin won't help. stone lots and silver some. also a high senate will help

I disagree, it's not impossible. I've seen walls being maxed within 5 hours before, and trust me gold helps out a lot.

Things you would basically need to do so:

-Gold/high senate/accelerated construction quest reward
-Resources
-(admin)

admin helps when trying to queue it quickly, but doesn't actually speed up the building itself.

I assume it depends on how many cities you have and all that whether it's possible or not, although I guess you could always ask help from your alliance resource.

DeletedUser47414

You can bring a wall from level 0 to 25 in whatever time you like depending on how much gold you are willing to pay to decrease your building time. You would also need a constant flow of resources or spells that grants you resources could work but wouldn't be enough.