How can somebody have a colony ship with 4313 pnt?

DeletedUser

Well, I tried to join Sigma but it said I could not because I already have a Rho account....Whats up with this??

DeletedUser829

Wait Wait... I thought you had to have 2 cities before being allowed to build a Colony Ship. WT.F! Did inno change the rules again?

DeletedUser13702

Wait Wait... I thought you had to have 2 cities before being allowed to build a Colony Ship. WT.F! Did inno change the rules again?

You have always had to get a colony ship to even be able to get a second city... what world did you come from?! :heh:

DeletedUser4577

Well, I tried to join Sigma but it said I could not because I already have a Rho account....Whats up with this??

Your only allowed to join one 2.0 world :p
So if you want sigma you have to quit Rho

DeletedUser

so that why inno add the trojan horse...so who didn't get second village on 1 april will remain with one village all his life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cs

In Sigma, a player called Jusco with his only city with 4313 points already has a colony ship, which is immposible. Can anybody explain how? Are there some ne rules in Sigam that are not known to everybody?:Angry:

LOL...I'm about to have one soon and i'm not even at 1500 yet....

DeletedUser

so that why inno add the trojan horse...so who didn't get second village on 1 april will remain with one village all his life :)

InnoGames added the Trojan Horse as an April Fools, because the resources for it are past the warehouse capacity.

DeletedUser

The trojan horse was so cute. So cute.

I think it should be made as an additional unit that fires lasers and has machine guns and can fly and has armour and can swim and has large sacs that can carry booty

Lets make a petition!

An NO way can a guy have 2 colony ships and be 4113 points. They can by 3 K but not 4 - that's just incorrect.

Trust me I know I've played many games in my time and have lost them all.

The game I'm playing now is Life..........I'm losing very badly at that game let me tell you!

DeletedUser

In Sigma, a player called Jusco with his only city with 4313 points already has a colony ship, which is immposible. Can anybody explain how? Are there some ne rules in Sigam that are not known to everybody?:Angry:

A colony shipt at 4.3k Pts is not hard at all.

This is what you need to be able to achieve colony Ship:

Senate lvl 14 (To build a harbor)
Academy lvl 22 (To build a CS, not a conquest, Conquest is 28)
Warehouse 16 if you don't have Ceramics
Harbor 20

I've been able to build a Colony Ship about 3.4k pts or so. (could have been earlier if I had worked on my harbor instead of other buildings; Colony Ship is useless without Conquest in my opinion)

I've been able to Conquest since about 3.6k pts or so.

So really, 4.3k pts is a breeze to have a CS & Conquest. What makes it a challenge is if you have less than 4k pts and trying to do it.

Conquest requires the following things:

Senate lvl 14
Academy 28 - Research Conquest at this lvl; Requires 0 Research Pts!
Warehouse 23 (without Ceramics Researched)
Harbor 20

DeletedUser

You can have a CS from as little as 2,781 points (with level 20 farm). I also remember somewhere someone making a city build that had it as early as 2200 points.