How can somebody have a colony ship with 4313 pnt?

DeletedUser14094

In Sigma, a player called Jusco with his only city with 4313 points already has a colony ship, which is immposible. Can anybody explain how? Are there some ne rules in Sigam that are not known to everybody?:Angry:

DeletedUser

I see you have a ton to learn in this game, it is very possible to have a cs @ 4313 points, as a matter of fact you can have one @ much less than that.

Never say impossible.....Everything is possible.

DeletedUser

Yeah pretty sure you can get conquer at around 2600 if you rush it

DeletedUser13702

It's true... I have about 2k points here and am pretty close although at least another 500 away.

If you wanted to really rush things you could probably get it at about 2k but it would only be possible if you pretty much worked only on your academy. Especially since temple and market are huge point boosters at the first level..

DeletedUser4577

Yeah I've been able to get conquest and all the extra's that are needed around 3500 points. You just got to build the stuff you need and forget the rest of the extra crap.

DeletedUser14094

But to build a CP you would have to build up the warehouse, the resources to gain resources faster, you need to get the harbour to level 20 and the academy to level 22. By that little amount of points I think it´s a bit immpossible. By that example it seems that you first build p the colony ship and then the others? The warehouse must be around level 13-14 to collect that much resources, and the price of researching the colony ship is 7500 wood and rock, and 9500 silver. We know how to get to the colony ship, we ačready have 5 founded cityes and another 2 that are waiting to strike, plus 2 that we have lost in a battle.

DeletedUser

But to build a CP you would have to build up the warehouse, the resources to gain resources faster, you need to get the harbour to level 20 and the academy to level 22. By that little amount of points I think it´s a bit immpossible. By that example it seems that you first build p the colony ship and then the others? The warehouse must be around level 13-14 to collect that much resources, and the price of researching the colony ship is 7500 wood and rock, and 9500 silver. We know how to get to the colony ship, we ačready have 5 founded cityes and another 2 that are waiting to strike, plus 2 that we have lost in a battle.

You have been told a few times already it can be done and is done all the time. So if you still think it's impossible than so be it, stop trying to explain it's impossible and we'll all keep doing the impossible.

DeletedUser

Haha, nice Harley.

Btw, I remember you from Theta, AAP days :D

Sup Andrew, I would hope you would remember since we were really close neighbors :)

I'm just getting back in the swing of things after taking a few months off from Grepo.

DeletedUser

Sup Andrew, I would hope you would remember since we were really close neighbors :)

I'm just getting back in the swing of things after taking a few months off from Grepo.

Yeah haha :)

Same, I only came back to the opening of Sigma, after 7 months of not playing :eek:

DeletedUser

I presume they built the Academy to the required level, did the required research, then demolished academy levels and any other unrequired buildings to re-use reclaimed population and resources on other requirements ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

lol, maybe we should just draw out the procedure on getting conquest so everyone will know??

Hey Harley! :D Welcome back been awhile since I saw you around! Seems like sigma brings back all the lost players! Andrew, Jay, Now Harley...Are there more im forgetting here? :p

DeletedUser829

So what do you actually need for conquest?

Harbour 20
Accademy 28
warehoues 20
Farm ... 10?
and i think senate 15

Anything else you don't need. Cave, Market, Temple, Wall, etc. Heyck resources you can probably leave around level 10?.

It's very easy. Wise? no. You don't have the economy, but in the 2.0 version with the new farms, it's very easy to do without resource buildings if you're online 24/7

The reason people wait until they're 4k+ is so they can still have something to stand on if everything goes wrong.

DeletedUser2795

*Senate 14
*Barracks at whatever prereq for academy (unless you demo them :D)

DeletedUser

lol, maybe we should just draw out the procedure on getting conquest so everyone will know??

Hey Harley! :D Welcome back been awhile since I saw you around! Seems like sigma brings back all the lost players! Andrew, Jay, Now Harley...Are there more im forgetting here? :p

Sup Derek, long time no see.

Had to come back to check out 2.0, although I'm not in Sigma but rather I opted for Rho. Kinda wish I would have come to Sigma, sure do miss that 3x speed for sure. Who knows maybe I'll take a peak at it from the inside in a few days.

DeletedUser4577

lol, Dont wait too long or your be left behind! ;)
Join the SE to be closer to us, Be great to work with you!