How different!

DeletedUser5554

How different do you think the world would be if you lost your first war in pella? describe in full detail please and list the alliance.

My first war. Band of Misfits VS White Eagles .

Legend:
WE= White Eagles
WE2= White Eagles 2
TE= The Enlightened
BoM= Band of Misfits
Havoc= history

ill start,
Chapter 1: Oh god not another Nodcrush thread

Well to be Short the world would be very different. first off the MRA White Eagles would still be around and kicking possibly infact its highly problable that would be the case as it wasn't a 1vs1 war at all. it was 2vs3 BoM and TE vs WE, WE2, and Havoc. TE threw a lot of the punches on WE orginal while BoM had its fight mostly with WE2 those were unsure times for both BoM and TE. to the west was Havoc fighting a disorganized TE alliance with some power issues.

to the north south and east there was BoM totally encircled by hostile forces with TE mixed in here and there. TE was more than capable of breaking down WE and holding back Havoc for the most part. Sadly like TE with there was also strife in BoM in some of the first weeks not all of us clicked we were all arguing as we had different leadership styles and weren't used to eachother. it was a lot like the first parts of remember the titans if anyone has seen that movie. however about two weeks before my trip to jersey we did begin pulling together and rising from the ashes meanwhile in TE tyrone took off with his guys and soon TE just became MOS...the rest is history because none of those other guys lasted very long after that.

Chapter 2: Seriously we all hate that Nodcrush guy

however its funny because in hinesight had those two things not happened we'd have probably lost...both of us. TE was working on Havoc and WE but WE2 was practially removed from the equation because of BoM and a lot of WE was also looking at us only. had TE not become MoS i honestly think eventually they would have lost a prolonged fight with havoc who had a clear edge in that fight till the split. on the other side there was BoM when you think early BoM you should think of the US senate as not much was getting done and everyone was everywhere in opinions. i remember one key person messaged me one day saying "if you leave or try to take control ill follow" luckily i convinced him to stay and give it time and the faith paid off BIG TIME.

still there was uncertainty had our internal conflicts not been resolved at best some of us would have survived to join WE or STORM. we would have been quickly eaten if the team didn't pull together and TE would have been surrounded which would have been their downfall. so the core would have been dominated by Havoc and WE who were allies with eachother Havoc would have spread south north and east causing more damage there and WE would have gone west probably murdering STORM...yep sorry STORM even when we lose so do you :p

thats how different i think the world would have been.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is a great idea, but that's a hefty wall of text. Possibly could you format it into paragraphs so it's a little easier on the eyes? I have to admit it was hard telling my eyes not to skim over it all.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much, it looks much better.

LM has not had a war, so i cannot participate. Some of my members might come on and tell the Brothers of War story if they are asked very nicely though.

DeletedUser1483

In the middle of all that I left a WE leadership position, joined TE, left TE, joined MOS. :D was hectic and fun times indeed.

I think WE had some very good players indeed, but we're dragged under by their dead weight. Now they have trimmed a lot and recruited new people, they appear more threatening again. I'm glad MOS spoke with WE and passed over their 55cities while they moved onto greater things in 65. :)

DeletedUser5554

then do ther opposite how different would the world be if you won? :)

DeletedUser1483

I would have. But it would be almost exactly the same as yours because I was in TE. :p

DeletedUser5554

hahaha idk man you could get creative and make outragous claims like STORM would own the core if we lost (;

DeletedUser1483

Well obviously it wouldn't have been STORM. That's stupid. It would have been Lords of Pella ELITE. hell yeah.

WE and WE2 would have cleaned out their dead weight. Leading to an overwhelming amount of attacks on key players in BoM and TE.

(Volsung, max and Tyrone would have left and banded together and named an alliance called "Never Surrender".) due to the poor leadership issues in TE and the overwhelming attacks.

However, with the small but many attacks from BoM and other small alliances in the core. WE And WE2 would have succumbed to internal conflict and broken down, however both BoM and TE were not repairable and so we would have ended up with 55 as a ghost ocean. This would have left LORDS OF ELITE, to walk into 55, taking all remaining strong players under one banner to take on silver.

Silver would have all instantly ghosted, as predicted, and left another ghost ocean in 54. TSL would band together with LOE to take on KoV and easily wipe the floor with them, only to be stabbed in the back when someone deleted their forums in TSL and quits and joins LOE. Throwing TSL into chaos and LOE can destroy them as well.

Wow. Sounds like it would have been fun. :)

DeletedUser5554

you know whats scary...with coming on 50 worlds now and the decreasing averages of players for new world...something like that is actually possible in the near future haha

also wait what happened to storm? if BoM didn't kill them in the south and 303 didn't half heart it up north what happens to them? haha id ask happened to 303 vs tsl and lope and how 303 would have pummled them but lets be honest here we all know between tsl and lope they would get 1 lucky conquest....the rest is pretty much self explainitory from there :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1483

lets be honest here we all know between tsl and lope they would get 1 lucky conquest....the rest is pretty much self explainitory from there :)

yeah but that ONE lucky conquest, would have made the whole of 303 ghost. :D

DeletedUser22343

they should merge worlds with similar settings... bring together more players under less worlds, something to wrap your brain around GREPO

DeletedUser

I believe there is an idea thread on that started by a forum great and Iota player - Rooster Jones.
In Evony the server merge was horrible though.

DeletedUser

Server merge is a decent Idea, but how would you do this effectively? I am trying to think of a way and just don't really see it. I do think they should stop releasing so many worlds though. If they released worlds on a less regular basis people might stay on new servers longer.

DeletedUser5554

i agree with bend merging would just annoy everyone and isn't effective. releasing less often is the way to go. when i started grepolis a world came out every month or two. now its every week or two for the most part. basically it changed the tempo of grepolis its hard to find GOOD fights in grepolis now. Pella is a rare jewel indeed. Ithica was a huge winning server for my last alliance...it was also unbelivably amazing how quick alliances broke there i broke 2 top 12s in 2 weeks WITHOUT conquest! another 2 top 12's started losing cities and pretty much collapsed to the #2 team in the server at the time. they just all quit used to be these wars took SO much longer now cuz theres so many opportunities people rarely stick around...