How do you make a succesful alliance?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12094
  • Start date

DeletedUser12094

I am confused on this topic:heh:. How do you make a succesful alliance?:heh: I have made an alliance before but I only got to max of two members: inluding me. I disolved it, but now I am planning to make a new alliance. Any tips?

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni is right.... its a great guide....

Also, don't forget to make it fun for people... its a game... just a game.

So try to keep things light hearted... and if you can get matching T-shirts and maybe some theme music, that would be cool.

And one more thing... never.... ever..... EVER.... under any circumstance use the words Sparta, Athens, or Doves in your alliance name.

DeletedUser12094

Kadjayuni is right.... its a great guide....

Also, don't forget to make it fun for people... its a game... just a game.

So try to keep things light hearted... and if you can get matching T-shirts and maybe some theme music, that would be cool.

And one more thing... never.... ever..... EVER.... under any circumstance use the words Sparta, Athens, or Doves in your alliance name.

What about The Diplomats of War?

DeletedUser12094

How about Harbringers of war? I want to sound like I like peace but I am not afraid of war.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser12094

Thanks you for all the ideas guys. I given all of you rep. I am still open to good ideas.

DeletedUser12094

I have chosen The Greek Council. If there is any major problems for this name, please post.

DeletedUser

If you want a successful alliance you need a pact with the Macedonian Empire :p

DeletedUser

this is almost painful to read.......
if you want to start a successful alliance, i recommend you join a successful alliance first.
learn the game before you learn how to run a group.
find a group who are willing to teach, and suck up all the knowledge you can.
then go off and give it a try yourself......
just keep an open mind and learn learn learn........

be patient.
try to do it all too quickly, and you'll learn one important word: RIM.

DeletedUser

Well...start by not stinking at the game. Then selectively recruit. Send a GOOD email letting them know your goals...Get some core player that are active and aggressive.

Not sucking has a lot to do with it.

DeletedUser12094

I am going to stick only to make an alliance on Delta. I'll try to follow all you player's advice.

DeletedUser

don't only try to get pacts with huge allainces, go with slightly smaller allainces, but don't do a pact with a allaince with one person

DeletedUser

and dont become an mra those are mostly hated just look at the hogs