How do you stop revolt?

DeletedUser20025

If I had to be serious in every post I made then I wouldn't be having any fun on these forums :p

What a load of.... 'sac'! Hehe... just kidding mate :)

Oh yeah, I have a ball everyday, unfortunately not here in coward land (psi).

I'm actually being nominated as the funniest person on the Sigma forum.. will be on the Athens forum soon enough when they start off there proper.

I wonder why not here, I wonder why my jokes and comical statements haven't yet come through in Psi, nor do I plan on making any effort to make 1.

Might be something to do with the folk here... even the mod's post above yours seems to make no sense. Cockiness from a Mod. at its worst if you ask me sir.

But I agree that you're absolutely right when you said what you had said. :)

DeletedUser

If people wish to have Darkpsyd removed from this world, we can talk about a price.

I'm very close to him but his cities aren't as developed as I'd like them yet.
Which is why I won't conquer unless someone compensates the lack of buildings with additional resources ;)

i__m_just_saiyan_by_xanthestar-d355zvd.jpg

DeletedUser

Your first two points really stand as invalid.
1) No, it obviously can't be more than 100 emails a day as the cap's at 80, thus leading me to believe you're best suited in these forums and not in-game :D
according to a certain co-community manager there is no limit, and i know i certainly got more than 80 mails a day in the beginning of xi as the recruiter for project venom. care to fabricate any other technical info? i thought not :cool:

2) And you state Psi as my main world when comparing points. How intelligent!?!? I spend far less time on Psi than I have anywhere else nor have I the interest to take it much forward as the revolt world isn't my cup of tea as mentioned earlier in this very same thread (You didn't read while comparing points).
if you can find where i said that psi is your main world i'll send you 10k of every resource and a bireme attack per day :p anybody can go to grepostats and see that you are ranked 382 here and 321 in en18. with a rank as high as 321 that is quite obviously the world you spend at least 99% of yout grepo time playing. you asked who i am so sorry was and i provided an answer - somebody who probably knows the game a little bit better than you do ;) (btw, this is the psi forum so your psi stats seemed the obvious choice)

But you're spot on where your third point is concerned! :p You still haven't read anything, thus owing to your first two points.. hahahahahaha!
what i really do is pick up my monitor and judge what you have said by its weight, then i respond by typing the first thing to pop into my head. it's not a very reliable system, but it seemed to have been working alright until now - you're obviously too smart though, you see right through it! :(

DeletedUser

As I said in my previous post and I'll say it again, you people don't read.. just run your mouths like there's no tomorrow, just like you did.

Now on to the next individual who'd like to set the pace for stupidity with a few words thrown in just like this chap here who I've replied to. Or can we all, at least read before posting?

This world for sure takes the cake!

Ok so you claim we dont read, how about the fact you have failed to read the forum rules and are now way of topic and spamming hmmmm :D.

DeletedUser

ok, you are a funny guy. :D

So, what is your main server? Sigma? I see no points and BP change there almost 2 weeks.

DeletedUser20025

Pythagorus: Again, for a mod to have played virtually only on 1 world (2nd one is as non-existent as mine is in Psi ), I assure you you don't know jack of the game. And yes, I have played 4 worlds and have been successful with 3. Failed at this one miserably I admit.
Again, to keep to my initial statement, my reply was about people not reading about the revolt system.... where did your yapping come in from? Why must you go off topic? If I were you, I'd try assisting that poor player needing help to figure out how to manage the revolt system. I guess this is why they made you mod... NOT to help but rather cause more individualism and cockiness. Again, I haven't broken no rules by saying what I have so you can try your luck again, this time with someone someone you can yap away to. Try weighing yourself.. you're not very impressive yourself, as a player or a mod.

QCI TCG: What does spamming have to do with me saying that most folk posted without reading the revolt manual. Btw, if you didn't realize, you were spamming. Saying things for the sake of saying them isn't very valid you know, rather shows up as spam.

Chemist boi: Big talker but needs a top ranking alliance to do what he must and say what he must, thus the continuous change in alliance leading me to believe he has no loyalty. Absolutely none! Take my damn cities bro, will get a load off my shoulders. Price? I'll ask you to do it for free... maybe even +rep you for doing it. Sheesh, where did this fella come from?

I am so sorry: "I see no points and BP change there almost 2 weeks. "---> Try reading those stats properly cause you're as blind as a darn bat.

I was right, people here talk for the sake of talking! Keep it up... cause you're for sure not doing this darn Psi forum any good.. it's anyway suffering due to lack of reader responses & posts. And you know why, because of the lot of you here in this world who don't bother doing anything rather than gang up on people.

Again, someone on this thread was looking for help.. have you'll even bothered correcting those mistakes you'll have made on that revolt system posts. He needs your help more than I do, so off you'll go numbnuts and do some justice to those big player points you'll have, rather than compare them with mine.

One "Giant" clown leading the rest! Hah!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pythagorus:

QCI TCG: What does spamming have to do with me saying that most folk posted without reading the revolt manual. Btw, if you didn't realize, you were spamming. Saying things for the sake of saying them isn't very valid you know, rather shows up as spam.

actually if you read what i quoted to you then you would realise i highlighted
As I said in my previous post and I'll say it again, you people don't read.. just run your mouths like there's no tomorrow, just like you did.

nothing to do with revolt but has everything to do with you not reading which once again you have proved. You complain about others not reading but your just as guilty of not reading, as for spamming of course i spammed as sapph sorrows and she will tell you am not shy on spamming, i was just pointing out that you clearly dont read things either. I dont moan about others comments thinking am perfect which you certainly do not you seem to have hacked off a bunch of people on here so tell me how can they all be wrong

also you did break the rules, spamming and insulting people by calling them numbnuts :p maybe you should read the rules before plaing tippy tap on the keyboard, geezz the training wheels come off too soon for some folk.

This will be my last post on this as i wouldnt want to be told am flaming

DeletedUser20025

Still yapping away mate! Go help that person, don't yap. If you can't help, then it's best not to post just to prove a point.

And how the hell in god's name was I spamming? LOL. I'm still keeping to my point of no one reading or still saying, help that lad out cause you'll all seem heroes in this world.

Numbnut posting isn't an insult. Man, what can I say to you! Well, if you were a numbnut, then it would be an insult! But you aren't I suppose cause you're a hero :p

Nuff said... Ta!

DeletedUser

...derpderpderp...
not even gonna bother anymore, you're obv either completely clueless or just trolling (which one it actually is = irrelevant).

the OP was answered in the first few posts and since then it's been an OT-fest, so i wouldn't be surprised if this is closed shortly.

gl finding the next thread to troll ;)

DeletedUser8969

Pythagorus: Again, for a mod to have played virtually only on 1 world (2nd one is as non-existent as mine is in Psi ), I assure you you don't know jack of the game. And yes, I have played 4 worlds and have been successful with 3. Failed at this one miserably I admit.
Again, to keep to my initial statement, my reply was about people not reading about the revolt system.... where did your yapping come in from? Why must you go off topic? If I were you, I'd try assisting that poor player needing help to figure out how to manage the revolt system. I guess this is why they made you mod... NOT to help but rather cause more individualism and cockiness. Again, I haven't broken no rules by saying what I have so you can try your luck again, this time with someone someone you can yap away to. Try weighing yourself.. you're not very impressive yourself, as a player or a mod.

Chemist boi: Big talker but needs a top ranking alliance to do what he must and say what he must, thus the continuous change in alliance leading me to believe he has no loyalty. Absolutely none! Take my damn cities bro, will get a load off my shoulders. Price? I'll ask you to do it for free... maybe even +rep you for doing it. Sheesh, where did this fella come from?

I am so sorry: "I see no points and BP change there almost 2 weeks. "---> Try reading those stats properly cause you're as blind as a darn bat.

I was right, people here talk for the sake of talking! Keep it up... cause you're for sure not doing this darn Psi forum any good.. it's anyway suffering due to lack of reader responses & posts. And you know why, because of the lot of you here in this world who don't bother doing anything rather than gang up on people.

Again, someone on this thread was looking for help.. have you'll even bothered correcting those mistakes you'll have made on that revolt system posts. He needs your help more than I do, so off you'll go numbnuts and do some justice to those big player points you'll have, rather than compare them with mine.

One "Giant" clown leading the rest! Hah!

i lolled pyth. why are you feeding the trolls. and noob ones at that. 3 cities in a month on a speed 3 server. that's really all you needed to say folks. that's pathetic on a speed 2 server. i've never played a speed one so i don't know what's pathetic there.

and rude person. pyth has played on many servers. they do tend to drop off grepostats after your toon goes ghost. eg. you will not find my theta stats on grepostats but i was there.

i happen to know that pyth has a considerable amount of knowledge of this game since i have played with him for many months. you can't really claim to have transcended noob status unless you've at least ranked in the top 100 in abps on a server or better yet in the top ten.

DeletedUser

allright little guy

First of all telling some one to read the Manual as in reading the help guide is actually helping him. so quit a bit you'r yapping. if you want to go help him in game fine go help him but seriously you are just wasting time.
Saying that players are bullies and gang up on each other smaller players or alliance ...
Actually yea the reason you have an alliance is to be able to fight as one. in the one I am part of if someone needs help in supporting or attacking we get it done.
Remember this is a GAME.
people will always get rimmed so that others may grow.
thats how it will always be.

So now I see so many people spending the time here on the forums instead of in the game playing it it's sad. and for once I will not say my friend since you are not. instead of spending all this time writting response should start growing in game and actually doing something.
its great to talk about other worlds. but Remember this is PSI so we talk PSI and :pro: so go play the game or quit it.

DeletedUser20025

Uncle paps, an alliance with the odds of 200+ is to 1, are you for real?

This maybe Psi but I'll talk about which ever world I deem fit. And it is absolutely none of your business by telling me what I must say and what I should not regarding worlds. you don't own this forum and neither do the rest of the fellas posting here. You'll seem to be forgetting this, the whole lotta you on this thread. If you don't want to reply to any of my posts, sure go ahead and don't.

I play a bit more more than I post fyi :)

Anyway done here with you folk... you'll attack in 5s as replies.. hahahaha!

Coward world as usual.

DeletedUser

I believe you're the one being the big talker here. The things I stated are completely the truth :) Your ~ 150 biremes won't be able to stop me :D If you'd like I can put all your cities in revolt again, but that would be a waste since I have better things to conquer. I'm not going to bother with such small cities.

I have no loyalty? ... You have no idea what you're talking about do you?

DeletedUser

This maybe Psi but I'll talk about which ever world I deem fit. And it is absolutely none of your business by telling me what I must say and what I should not regarding worlds.
actually, this is the psi forum and posts should be psi-related, otherwise they are off-topic. that is inno's rule, and they do own this forum.

if you want to talk about other worlds this should be done in the appropriate world forum or in the acropolis if you'd like to keep it general.

DeletedUser

I usually say stop and it listen to me!

DeletedUser

darkpsyd

Have you been thinking that the problem might be you? For some reason you have a lot to say to people you don´t know anything about.

And I did not compare my points and skills to yours. But I can do it right now:
My BP in Psi is close to your BP in Sigma and you started Sigma in April.

If you can name a non-gold player in Psi, who is holding more than 11 cities right now, I will never post in Psi forum again :D. And I´m not even close to my best days activity.

And I can read stats. I see a horisontal line in your Sigma stats. And BP change is near nothing.

DeletedUser

darkpsyd, if you spent as much time in Sigma as you do here trying to incite comments, you'd have much better cred. Maybe you'd even have enough cred to be founder of your own alliance someday. Then you could field these questions about how to revolt, what units are offensive, what that yellow and red arrow thingy is at the top of the screen is, etc. Try doing that and find time to manage your own production. Then do that consistently for a year and get back to us when your alliance is in the top 5.

The real debate here was not that this was something that a beginner would typically ask, but why do they have to waste our forum's space and leaders' time for information that is so accessible? I don't think the game information could be more spoon-fed than at Grepolis. Would you just prefer that Grepolis put the cities in revolt for you instead? Maybe that could be the next premium draw...

Conqueror: for 100 gold a week, Cortez will conquer the closest, not-same-island, largest non-allied city available each time a colony ship is created. No strategy nor thinking required. You don't even need to know the difference between conquest and revolt.

DeletedUser

hhaahaa sorry had to share this one.
this - rep on my last post and I quote.

You are spending just as much time in the forums as anyone else, so check youre self before I wreck youre self. No, telling someone to read the manual is ignorant and rude. Just cause you are a noob does not mean you have to act like one.

1) I do come on the forum and see whats up and say my piece but I get the job done in PSi.

2) Now telling someone to read the manual is rude .... its actually telling someone that there is still hope for him if they read the instruction to be able to grow and play the game properly, we need players in this world other wise it wouldn't be any fun.

3) And being a noob... hell ya I love being noob and its great my alliance love me for that I keep them active to clean up after my mess

I usually says stop and it listen to me!

don't worry I won't listen but I will read so please speak up now or for ever hold your breath :p
sorry couldn't resist that one

DeletedUser

You can attack too!
Clear his troops so he can not send CS!