How do you stop revolt?

DeletedUser20025

Please recheck my stats in both worlds and city count in the last 3 days from both worlds + BP increase. Oh, you could add in Athens as well.

Nuff said!

DeletedUser8969

darkpsyd

Have you been thinking that the problem might be you? For some reason you have a lot to say to people you don´t know anything about.

And I did not compare my points and skills to yours. But I can do it right now:
My BP in Psi is close to your BP in Sigma and you started Sigma in April.

If you can name a non-gold player in Psi, who is holding more than 11 cities right now, I will never post in Psi forum again :D. And I´m not even close to my best days activity.

And I can read stats. I see a horisontal line in your Sigma stats. And BP change is near nothing.

i have to agree with suur here. he is undoubtedly the better player. it tooks us a few days and a lot of alliance help to rim him on Xi when he was playing there without an alliance. i really doubt you would put up that kind of fight in an assuredly doomed situation. you should be learning from players like him instead of putting him down. but without noobs shooting off there mouths the forums would be much less boring for us simmers to read.:p

DeletedUser

Please recheck my stats in both worlds and city count in the last 3 days from both worlds + BP increase. Oh, you could add in Athens as well.

Nuff said!

Did you play for the last 3 days to try and make a point? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nuff said!

Dude, your stats suck and by no means do stats determine whether or not your point is correct. I had double your stats in Theta 4 months ago before I quit there. I have triple your stats in two worlds and ranked #148 in Iota and #68 in Psi. And adding your #1,152 ranking in Athens really just makes you a total noob. You should just focus on Sigma and maybe do some resource farming once in a while instead of chatting up and de-repping everyone.

Case closed.:pro:

DeletedUser

i have to agree with suur here. he is undoubtedly the better player. it tooks us a few days and a lot of alliance help to rim him on Xi when he was playing there without an alliance. i really doubt you would put up that kind of fight in an assuredly doomed situation. you should be learning from players like him instead of putting him down. but without noobs shooting off there mouths the forums would be much less boring for us simmers to read.:p

Noob thing to do, but I´m pretty sure I did hit vac mode before getting rimmed. It was my first conquest and I was fooling around.

But i remember I was hiding my troops in rygarr city about a week. He was part of your alliance. When daizan somehow found it out, I pulled out and got cleared and couldn´t snipe all the incoming CS-s.

But I still had that other city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I remember Suur asking several questions about the conquest system and getting right mad over it.

Couldn't/wouldn't watch a friend go down like that just for not joining us....I soon left after

DeletedUser

who ever de-reped me calling me a noob and left it un-signed, check the in game ranks, im ranked 36th in points and 11th as attacker, so most of the sever (including you) must be noob :)