How does Call of the Ocean works

DeletedUser

I have 2 construction orders in the queue. I cast call of the Ocean in my city and it does not do anything. Is it your queue need to be empty, then cast the spell, then create a construction order and it will complete immediately or you have to wait for 12 hrs b4 it is complete?

DeletedUser

Only the orders placed after Call of the Ocean is used will be completed faster. You have to first cast Call of the Ocean then place the order in the harbor.

DeletedUser18132

Also, the description is wrong. It onle cuts the time by 50%, not 100%

DeletedUser

Both values (50% and 100%) can be worded in such a way that they are both true. The current tooltip is correct as it states that harbour orders are accelerated by 100%, which means they are completed in half the time.

DeletedUser

Harbor Upgrade.

Only the orders placed after Call of the Ocean is used will be completed faster. You have to first cast Call of the Ocean then place the order in the harbor.
Since you seem to know so much about Call of the Ocean, does it also increase harbor upgrade time?Ha

DeletedUser19042

No it doesn't.

And please mind, tanuki is a moderator.And if you would have said it to me that way, I would have taken it as arrogant. Perhaps you didn't do it intentionally.

Anyway,
call of the ocean does not affect the harbor upgrading time. It stays the same.

DeletedUser

Oh yah... if you're all so smart and witty and smart... does Call of the Ocean increase Hydra production times?

DeletedUser

No it doesn't.

And please mind, tanuki is a moderator.And if you would have said it to me that way, I would have taken it as arrogant. Perhaps you didn't do it intentionally.

Anyway,
call of the ocean does not affect the harbor upgrading time. It stays the same.

He was making a joke dude :p
If tanuki got upset about that.... :rolleyes: