How does rioting work?

Thrillology

Phrourach
So Upsilon is a world with revolts.
How does that work?
How can I find a wiki on revolts if there is one?
I don't like what I hear about revolts because they're unfair and in real life, people hate the enemies people, so it doesn't make any sense at all from what I hear about it, it just makes it so that people can lose unfairly. :S :supermad:

DeletedUser

He was just trying to help - that's how it looks to me.
His post is valid, i suggest you use his link.

DeletedUser

Naw it really had a little rude point to it. I'm tired of people not wanting to use 2 seconds themselves trying to find something. If you know how to make a post, and know how to log into the game, you should also know how to use the help section from the in-game menu, or at least the search function on said forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, The first time I sent my CS there was a revolt still going on and it came back. I sent it again and it arrived 15 minutes after the revolt ended, after the 12 hour period had passed. It is on its way back again. What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser

Ok, The first time I sent my CS there was a revolt still going on and it came back. I sent it again and it arrived 15 minutes after the revolt ended, after the 12 hour period had passed. It is on its way back again. What am I doing wrong?
What could of happened was that you didn't send enough troop support along with your CS to clear the city. Since you're CS didn't die I'm going to assume that you didn't have enough land troops..Remember that you have a 12 hour period for the revolt to occur and then another 12 hour period in which the city is in revolt and you can send your CS.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not 100% sure..That's what it seems like happened to me.

DeletedUser

What am I doing wrong.

I have read the wiki instructions, the link in the first answer here, and the instructions in my alliance forum.
I first sent a revolt attack, cleared the city of troops and even destroyed the wall.
Ok, The first time I sent my CS there was a revolt still going on and it came back. I sent it again with briemes and 5 transport ships with troops. It arrived 15 minutes after the revolt ended, after the 12 hour period had passed. It is on its way back again. What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser

Everyone gets angry and then another guys comes and takes them over.