How Good is your Math??

DeletedUser

I've gotta wonder what is going on with some of the guys in this server. Everyone and their dog is flocking over to join the IB train. Congratulations to you guys in IB for talking these guys into it.

But the math doesn't really add up. The alliance limit in Ithica is 150 members, The following alliances have some sort of endgame agreement with IB: TVB, NMA, Electisimus (top5 probably), Legion of Heaven. How do you guys plan to trim this Massive group of players down to 150, when the top 2 already have 200 members. Something doesn't add up.

Can someone enlighten me as to why everyone is joining IB??? What am I missing? Do they have a voodoo Hypnotist doing their recruiting???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who's joining IB? i haven't been on in a while so i have no idea what's going on lol

DeletedUser

Well looks like this world is IB's. Seems TVB was screwed out of the WW with IB's latest merge. Unless there is some kind of merge between TC/WP/TVB, this one's all IB imo

destroxxi

Phrourach
Well looks like this world is IB's. Seems TVB was screwed out of the WW with IB's latest merge. Unless there is some kind of merge between TC/WP/TVB, this one's all IB imo

TC and TVB merged NMA and IB merged... So don't count TVB out of it yet right now its up between TVB IB and WP/WS

Dunno believe its gonna get a little lively around here around the next couple of months...

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Sorry for the amount of emoticons :p

The alliance limit in Ithica is 150 members, The following alliances have some sort of endgame agreement with IB: TVB, NMA, Electisimus (top5 probably), Legion of Heaven.

It's funny cause you have no idea of any endgame agreement ;)
BTW do you have a spy in every alliance council :heh: if you don't you MUST be making things up :eek: you could guess but if you looked at the map IGB and TVB are much bigger now, and LOH isn't going to win this unless their WW islands are o99 :p or the have a 50/50 merger of into TVB and IGB which means WP will be royally screwed out of WW just like DeB but at least this time they won't have traitors like DeB did ... :pro: