How good is your Pack?

DeletedUser13294

Updated.

PS : WP has some very big players. I wonder they don't support the hammered members. :eek:

DeletedUser24758

Mate, DeB was a "very strong" alliance. We killed you then, you are slaughtering you now. Stats. No brag, just facts. You don't like it? Choose another server to simm.

God laughs at us all. How ironic is it that at the end of the world both TINUT and Dash2001 have ended up playing together in Legions of Ithaca against The Basterds :) Then TINUT left and Dash is still around after the ruthless traitor Del2 has been corrupted by The Dark Side and sold his honour for false promises of worthless graphics, deceiving the LoI, disbanding it and ruining true competion and game spirit for 100+ players. xD

DeletedUser

God laughs at us all. How ironic is it that at the end of the world both TINUT and Dash2001 have ended up playing together in Legions of Ithaca against The Basterds :) Then TINUT left and Dash is still around after the ruthless traitor Del2 has been corrupted by The Dark Side and sold his honour for false promises of worthless graphics, deceiving the LoI, disbanding it and ruining true competion and game spirit for 100+ players. xD

Did not know there were 100+ players in that alliance All I heard was it was Zimm and only Zimm there. He stabbed some of the best defenders to save his own skin but when the time came broke off and started YET ANOTHER ALLIANCE so he wont have to do the same. Those players tmaxpower and rendeto were good friends and could not take that betrayl and left. I dont see that in this forums or anywhere else.

See there is always more than graphics that is involved in the game. DEL2 did what zimm had done to his friends. But zimm wont answer that as he and his friends have left for good. Let them play elsewhere than to play here.

Ingame name
vipul.soni (for your or for that matter anyone's kind information)

DeletedUser

Well,
To the whole of LoI/WP/ whatever you want too call yourselves, you are paying for what YOUR Leaders did to DeB, possibly the best alliance created if you really want revenge don't get mad at del, get mad at your friend, Roystopolis, he was power hungry, he wanted power now he has it and you guys are his supporters, is this what you wanted Roy? To put hours and hours and hours of stress on your members for WHAT? NOTHING!

I had sympathy for you guys, but you guys are just disgracing yourselves and the only person on your side who I still respect is Zimm, okay I even wanted to join you guys before you created this drama, I pm'ed your recruiter he had opened the message read it and never contacted me back, I was left with no choice so I joined TVB. I don't regret that decision AT ALL,not because we will win WW but because they can put aside hate when making decisions, so dash... all I can say is GG, and just FYI: Del took the decision of disbanding, he could've just left. He came to us in the first place asking too join us, we didn't bribe him or anything he made a good choice.

Thats all I have to comment on this topic,
-SD

EDIT: All the information above has been gathered from other "sources" and I will not be held responsible for any mis-information.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

than tell me what happend to tmax and rendeto?

Why WP was abendended when time came to help out after zimm went on VM? the baskiraners or something created a rift in the middle. I know we are pounding you guys but some were really holding on really well. As i said tmax and rendeto. both were hell of defenders. infact if i am correct we never took a city from rendeto ever. not that we did not try but we never did. can you say the same for any other member of your group dash?

and both of these were left hanging? ask your leaders about this and get back to me. maybe zimm is nice maybe not i just know that both my friends were left hanging in the daylight. Zimm was a leader and should have done something about it. That is what leaders should be to take responsibility.

DeletedUser39031

Haha, good old Ithaca, I am glad I quit this back in the days before DeB messed up

DeletedUser

i somehow doubt deb could have gone after IB without TVB being involved.

anyway, is this game still fun despite a lack of competition? i know i get really bored when a game doesn't challenge me.

DeletedUser17088

then kill everything mwahahaha

MrMwahaha.jpg

DeletedUser27700

Everything's been killed I'm afraid. You took over too late, next week or so should be an announcement ;)

DeletedUser

Its not just the numbers that matter. IF DEB HAD DONE THIS OR THAT.

Its all words just to say. Number wise just the biggest alliance in the first 15 days of the world will win the world.

Its not just numbers its the quality of players around that makes the difference.

DeletedUser27700

Makes sense to me :)

However, looking at what DeB was at its prime, the fact that things would have turned out different if they stuck around seems undeniable to me.
No, they probably would not have won anyway, but things would have stayed interesting longer

DeletedUser17088

It seems to be a topic with interest, Ithaca isn't spoiled for choice so while it gets posts it will stay open.

DeletedUser38400

hehe, it was a very interesting server, and a really great win for Basterds, all was planned , and we broke the record for building 4 WW , hope that we will break the record for building all 7 WW.
Glad to playing with them, they are really good players