Pnp how grepolis can sometimes reflect real life

DeletedUser41523

RE did not decide to mark you red because of SoD or because we are scared of Butter. We decided to mark you red because just about everyone in our skype room agreed that you are not trustworthy and that you'd turn on us as soon as we were not needed by you anymore.

You lost Phoenixx as an ally, SoD isn't on your side anymore, and your attempt to team up with RE also failed. Are you seeing a trend here?

No but really though what's Response Error o_O

DeletedUser42044

No but really though what's Response Error o_O

Has Grepolis ever been really slow and unresponsive to you? If that happens, after awhile a red bar will pop up that says "Response Error"

It was the title of the alliance that some of us were in on Athens. Don't know why they chose that name, but when we came to Thebes we decided to keep it.

DeletedUser41523

Has Grepolis ever been really slow and unresponsive to you? If that happens, after awhile a red bar will pop up that says "Response Error"

It was the title of the alliance that some of us were in on Athens. Don't know why they chose that name, but when we came to Thebes we decided to keep it.

Oh so you're an alliance. o_O....How come I've never heard of you? Must not be doing much there. :/

DeletedUser

There is at least 1 "response error" alliance on every server. they normally suck. this one seems to be better than the ones i normally see.

DeletedUser

Lol perrin good luck with your long posts I stopped reading them AGES ago! Btw how are your cities doing? :)

DeletedUser

If you've stopped reading his posts, why do you keep replying to them?

DeletedUser

The same reason why he replies to everyone who speaks directly to him or to someone else about him ( like the last post I had when I was speaking to sir wacky and he just butts in to say something once again ). To annoy him ( for the short amount of time that I can do such before he quits / is rimmed and wont matter anymore).

Oh and btw I said I stopped reading his LONG posts. Not every post of his. FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thursdays are my busy days.... unlucky for me as i saw the attacks coming in and was in the field , tried to do my supports by the phone and screwed them up....innogames you guys gotta do something to make the toolbox more interactive .. one major change? make the server clock be set to the correct server time ... anyways the only one i got to my desk for was aramelle and bigjless ... dodged all the incoming but mistimed the turn around and got caught on that one ... after that i went home ,went and had dinner with my girl and then we went to see pacific rim ( awesome advise everyone to check it out) but im here now -p.t.

DeletedUser

thursdays are my busy days.... unlucky for me as i saw the attacks coming in and was in the field , tried to do my supports by the phone and screwed them up....innogames you guys gotta do something to make the toolbox more interactive .. one major change? make the server clock be set to the correct server time ... anyways the only one i got to my desk for was aramelle and bigjless ... dodged all the incoming but mistimed the turn around and got caught on that one ... after that i went home ,went and had dinner with my girl and then we went to see pacific rim ( awesome advise everyone to check it out) but im here now -p.t.

Translation: I talked too much out of the rear. My allies turned on me. My friends ditched me. My alliance fell apart. I got rimmed. I look for excuses. I pretend to have a life. I refuse to accept reality and leave.

DeletedUser

Translation: I talked too much out of the rear. My allies turned on me. My friends ditched me. My alliance fell apart. I got rimmed. I look for excuses. I pretend to have a life. I refuse to accept reality and leave.

lol if you say so pal .... either way im still here ... and wait still got one more city !! so technically i have not been rimmed at all:)