How is this for a solution?

DeletedUser

And if Virginia and Kenz are simmers, then that just shows the worthless that makes its way into your alliance.

You got some serious balls man. I thought we were gonna get along... If we do(when we do) go to war, I'll personally rim any of your cities outside of the core and then see who the simmer is.

PS: You won't get any sleep...

DeletedUser

links to stats to baqck up all the WoTK drivel would be nice, are you perchance related to the abomination that calls itself an alliance on cythera?

DeletedUser32373

links to stats to baqck up all the WoTK drivel would be nice, are you perchance related to the abomination that calls itself an alliance on cythera?

The best of our guys in Achilles stayed but a few went to Cythera.

Wake of the Kraken

Check our wars against OoC...only real alliance we're fighting ATM.

DeletedUser32373

Ah lol

Order of Chaos

Here ya to- they've lost quite a few of their top players over the past month or so- Nikovius, DarthPrestige, Lord Garithos, etc.

DeletedUser

city gain is like an average of 1-2 a day, for the whole alliance :| ew

DeletedUser32373

It's tough man we're pressed hard for slots and OoC doesn't even fit anymore they just turtle up they've got 700+ cities in O34 and O35 (uncontested) and they just send literally all their defenses from those oceans into their cities in O45.

DeletedUser

we are not pacted with anyone - we have one non-aggression pact for a little bit with one alliance

but lets look at the "war plan" of NM to rally against WOK

so far...the action was taken back in december

to date - not a single city has been taken by these five alliances against WOK....

in ocean 44 - we continue to move eastward to take out the weaker alliance(s) / TR / NM and then we will tackle WOK - Sun Tzu principle

we started in fifth place in ocean 44 with OOC/NM/TBS/TR far ahead of us - we declared war on all of them - and now we dominate the ocean being larger than number 2 and number 3 together

So - the plan for all these alliances to attack the number one alliance who is larger than number 2 and three put together is certainly unattainable when they cant even take out the number five alliance whose only holdings are one ocean where they are number five

as far as "not agreeing with my tactics or strategy - both aspects of this are simple - no pact - no friends - this is a war game - you can be polite and have friends but still you are at war - attack the weakest links - gain the best positions and infiltrate with spies as often as you can - all Sun Tzu principles that have been valid for thousands of yrs

DeletedUser

maybe their whole plan was to make sure that we grew and grew until we so dominated an ocean that we branched out and took on the number one alliance for them - this would have worked - except we will always go after the weaker alliance first

one principle we can't follow at this point is to have the enemy come to your grounds to have the fight - the five alliances fell into this trap but i think WOK is much smarter than that and is waiting for us - so indeed we will come to them but only after we lay waste to others first...

it might take us a while but we will get there...get the popcorn ready

DeletedUser

phil of course in his "rally to the troops" called our alliance 'clive and his bunch of clowns" but in this thread though he tried some subliminal put-downs here and there - would not come out and directly attack us verbally but prefers to hide behind his words using such terms as " out of our core" ...at the time of our independance they outnumbered us nearly ten to one and yet now the tide has turned - how can such a thing happen so rapidly

easy i say - when a leader says "lets go attack that alliance" - he should be saying to the troops following him as he leads the charge - instead - he sat firmly an ocean away and took no part in getting his hands dirty in the conflict - of course you are going to lose active players when they see this type of behaviour from their leader - simming leaders don't get a lot of support when things get tough

and now that you have WOK and Sun Tzu invading your territory - times are officially "tough"

phil you also state " Clive only a snow drops chance in hell of us ever uniting with you"...believe me - we have never asked you - desired to - or wanted your help in any fight - we steadfastly fight you for your lack of backbone allowing pact members to take in enemies and not saying a word about it

the real question is now - which alliance will finally cause the demise of your alliance

a - WOK - very possible
b - Sun Tzu - another likely choice or
c - their own alliance finally waking up and realizing they are already dead and just don't have the sense to lay down

DeletedUser19835

I'd love to take ownership of Clive and his clowns but alas not mine. No need to point the obvious and come out say stuff about you clive that you or others havent already written or you have told us all about. We will keep going on and can assure you that we wont be folding or backing down to any.

As for the rally of the troops I do what I can to keep them turning up. I back them which always puts me at odds with you, but that happens.

NM does not claim to be the biggest baddest alliance running around. Nor do we gloat about controlling 1 ocean. I do take solace in the fact that we control a number of oceans, not just one. No one cares about 1 ocean which you seem to think is the pinnacle of this world.

Something that does amuse me in all of this is how you have found your backbone now that you got rid of Darth. Your retreat away from him was quite evident. O44 is alive with all these active players now that you will no doubt indulge yourself in so show us the sun tzu way. I must say it is proving far more beneficial in Achilles then it did for you in Cythera.

Remind me again what happened there. Thats right you shot your mouth off of how you were going to bust everyones wonders and do great things there. All you managed to do was get rimmed from there, tuck your tail between your legs and ran like a scolded dog. Then blamed gold users. You were the one that talked it up your greatness there and where did you end up, oh thats right back in Achilles fighting your so called simmers and inactives...the sun tzu way.

I will point out once again that you had the gumption to call us out here and carry on about how we were going to war with wotk but you have no idea what NM is doing and your spies are letting you know exactly what we want them to. NM stands by allies regardless and that doesnt sit well with you. You are a dribbler of the highest order and wont change so keep rolling in your own doodoo that you dribble.

NOW WAS THAT DIRECT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys keep gloating about cytheria - i never realized that one can have 8 cities one day out of Beginner protections with enough gold - that type of jump start is too big to overcome no matter how good you are

I showed my disdain for WWs right off the bat - made it evident that i was not about to join one of the larger clans - which i had numerous invitations and just play in a world that after six months to a year worth of play - everything i had done would be for nothing

since the world starts with one city - and coupled with the fact i have never played multiple worlds before - it soon became evident - cytheria or achilles - i chose to excel at one and not be mediocre at two - something that will catch up with you being in all these oceans - I would prefer to master and dominate one ocean than be second rate in all aspects

you really think darth was a threat - please - he was a threat to decent people that wanted to enjoy the game but he is the first player i have encountered dropped from the game like he was - and that is your shining example of the best player against us...wow..you have a weird hero worship problem phil - when we brought forces against him - he either
a - lost cities
b - stacked like a house of pancakes or
c - ran into VM mode

I don't think he took more than 5 cities off us other than one particular player in one year - i think he got one from me - i got three in a day - then he went POOF into VM mode

in time phil - you will end up running your alliance into the ground - like you have in every other world you have been in - your abp/dbp clearly shows you are not a leader of action but words but frankly - like this thread shows - from multiple sources - you just don't really have a plan

good day to you sir

DeletedUser19835

Yep keep telling yourself that Clive. You and I will argue over this DBP/ABP til the cows come home. Stats are only as good as the spin you put on them and you do that well. You know how Darth went and it wasn't into VM as you have often told all of us how you are liaison for the game so it was ironic that by verballing your poor hapless players he was banned.

As for leading alliances I have led 2 alliances in 2 worlds and I havent done such a bad job as they have held the number 1 ranking or been 2nd in those worlds so I am happy with that. You are also correct about a plan as I dont have one. I play the game for a little fun and a side distraction to RL. I dont need your apps and constant sitting in front of the screen as I got a life to live. We roll with having fun and testing ourselves and that is about it.

DeletedUser

if losing is your objective - you are happier than The Joker was when Robin was killed

darth went into VM numerous times - he "demise" was his own outrageous behavior and probably the most well deserved one I have ever seen - the guy was nuts with his hate mails - physical threats in the real world and general total lack of control when he was on controlled substances...those are all facts

if my "spin" on stats is so off kilter - you and none of your members come close to absorbing as many attacks as any of our members. Our ABP stats are well in line with how many conquests of your members we have defeated - the DBP should equate to tons of conquests on your side but somehow it doesn't - the reason - you can't conquest us at all - we take the hits and keep on ticking - i can't even remember the last time you took one of our ciites...angel recently gave cities to kronos..but your all time history against us is 39-224 - wow...i think that stat has no "spin" on it ..seems to speak all for itself..if we go back to just the last 90 days - its 2-78 INCLUDING the kronos cities..thats a pretty long winning streak in anybody's book...let me repeat it one more time - its soooo delicious

IN THE PAST NINETY DAYS....YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN A SINGLE CITY OFF US AND WE HAVE TAKEN 78 FROM YOU...

DeletedUser

of course you are in good company...the stats for the past 90 days from the other alliances that unilaterally declared war on us as a group

NM - 0-78
OOC - 2-21 - yes..as you can see - darth hardly made a dent on us
TR - 3-6
NR - 2 - 64
TR 2.0 - 3-6
TOTAL 10-174

There is NOT ONE alliance that has a winning record against us on this server...can you say the same - obviously not as long as we are exist

How is that "rallying of the troops against WOK going any.,,,lets look at that

YOU HAVE YET TO TAKE A SINGLE WOK city...at least with us..collectively you took ten cities in three months...in a month you have yet to take a city of theirs

DeletedUser44027

Lol, hopefully never, unless they change the system.