Pnp How long can DI/Horde last?

DeletedUser1405

Its gone really strange how we don't seem to have any of the alliance that are on the defensive at the moment. Where are the DEW,MoW,Aurora,DI members/leaders they don't seem to post very much. Probably to busy telling their alliances how good they are and explaining that their cities are more important than the members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You think you're beating us badly? Have a look at the people you conquered from. You conquered from a guy named Adolfodias. He was inactive. You conquered a few cities from Khan (4 I think?), he was inactive. I'm fairly sure you got little to no resistance on those conquests, nor was it hard for you to enter the cities, since we had nothing to work with. As you will notice the players mentioned have been kicked. The single conquest you got from an active member (which comes to my mind at the moment) was from Foley. He retaliated by taking one of your cities though, and you definitely are active.

On to our conquests, almost all of the cities we took were from active MoW members. There were several on which you wasted (literally) hundreds of Manti's and still couldn't break through. We broke several sieges you had on our members.

Furthermore, have a look at location. Most of our cities in 45 are isolated, surrounded by MoW with very little LD around. That means that every conquest against MoW is harder for us than for you to conquer one of ours.

Keep on beating us, you're doing a great job of it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LD , ER and E.o.D will always have each others back. We act like a big team when needed.If anyone from there alliance ever needed help. E.o.D would move earth and water to make sure they were taken care of. Would any DI members do that for a M.o.W member?

DeletedUser1405

Newsflash, DEW+MoW are now singing from the same hymsheet are we going to see a possible merge to get them all in the same place.

DeletedUser

LD , ER and E.o.D will always have each others back. We act like a big team when needed.If anyone from there alliance ever needed help. E.o.D would move earth and water to make sure they were taken care of. Would any DI members do that for a M.o.W member?
Well to be fair, DI is on the complete opposite side of the world.

DeletedUser1405

None of the group has ever used distance as an excuse, that is where pacts fail, excuses start to materialise and cities are lost through it. We don't comment on distance we just ask what we can do to help and do it.

DeletedUser40827

You think you're beating us badly? Have a look at the people you conquered from. You conquered from a guy named Adolfodias. He was inactive. You conquered a few cities from Khan (4 I think?), he was inactive. I'm fairly sure you got little to no resistance on those conquests, nor was it hard for you to enter the cities, since we had nothing to work with. As you will notice the players mentioned have been kicked. The single conquest you got from an active member (which comes to my mind at the moment) was from Foley. He retaliated by taking one of your cities though, and you definitely are active.

On to our conquests, almost all of the cities we took were from active MoW members. There were several on which you wasted (literally) hundreds of Manti's and still couldn't break through. We broke several sieges you had on our members.

Furthermore, have a look at location. Most of our cities in 45 are isolated, surrounded by MoW with very little LD around. That means that every conquest against MoW is harder for us than for you to conquer one of ours.

Keep on beating us, you're doing a great job of it :rolleyes:
You said all our cities in O45 are isolated, that probably means that we conquered all around you.
We actually have conquered
2 cities off creghan
4 off foley1
10 off khan69
1 off prefaced duke
1 off deltanumber
1 off c0der
2 off adolfodias
We are beating you yes we are :)

DeletedUser

You seriously consider Creghan something to be proud of? As you should notice, by now, he's ghosted. It takes 7 days before you ghost, during which you can't log-in. That means Creghan could not have been online. I bet ya those cities you took off him were no longer than 7 days prior to his account ghosting. Furthermore, like I said, Adolfodias, Khan, and prefaced duke were inactive. Those are over half of the cities you conquered from LD, which aren't worth mentioning. Yes, we lost those cities under LD name, but otherwise seriously nothing spectacular. And certainly nothing you should go by when determining who's on the winning side of a war.

What you should consider, however, is the kind of fight both parties put up. Remember that CS you guys put into Delta's city, while he was offline? It's dead now, at the bottom of his harbor, as, even though we were given late notice, we broke through the bireme stack you had in the city. Remember those tens of CS's you sent at Foley? If he was online, we killed each and every one of them. The ones we didn't get, the ones where he lost the cities, are when we hadn't gotten enough notice. The number of CS's killed while attempting to get at Foley exceed, by far, the number of cities taken. Also, how many cities has Foley taken in retaliation now? Plenty, as you should personally know, as you lost several cities to us. Remember that CS you guys had in one of Creghan's ghost cities last night? It's gone now. Remember the many (all) sieges on your (MoW) cities you tried in vain to break? I sure do, got some easy DBP's off them too. Talking about c0der? Yes, he lost a city. Yes, he took one from MoW also. He'll take another one soon enough, like we all will.

Seriously, what has MoW done that's worth mentioning? Almost three quarters of the cities you took from LD were inactives. Huh, you remind me somehow of Matty, stating that taking inactives gives a "true" representation of a war. No good, might do you good to read some previous, long dead threads.

I have trouble understanding your first sentence though. Please elaborate there, as I do believe it's rather vague. All of our cities are isolated, thus you've conquered on our rims?

Shippo - Only the name remains the same, for now. That'll change too. Henceforth ER and LD will go forth as one alliance, merged together. Look at it as if it were a new one, not an already (fairly) old alliance with new members.