Pnp How long can DI/Horde last?

DeletedUser1405

They don't need time it has already happened, they have all grown very large shells.

DeletedUser40827

MRA's are never always bad if the players are all veterans and the alliance is organised, but I agree DEW are the new Wolf Pack :D
They will probably fall soon.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Currently DEW looks nothing more than the start of another MRA

And that is the same thing everyone said about DI when they started, and now look at them. The #1 Alliance spot which they have earned, and they are a rim Alliance, getting the smallest cities and and having to conquer the biggest turtles and take time to build them up. I am in DEW and slowly, they are shaping up and I believe they will be a force to reckon with soon.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but DI is still a semi MRA. True, they might have some good players here and there, but I have yet to see any real resistance from them.

In my opinion, if you're going to stand up for them and defend their position as a semi-MRA then you're no better then they are and I might go so far as to consider you both in the same hopeless boat. :D

DeletedUser1405

The stats tell the story Shippo, 14-2 over the last 12-14 days, and the Ones we lost were cities where we had a new member wanting to move to the core.
This will continue as we are shaping up for another big push. Hopefully they will collapse quickly as they are becoming pains. Turtling doesn't look good to an alliance that brags about holding the No2 spot in Delos.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
And I did state that they will be a force to reckon with, did I not? What ER is doing now is trimming the fat for us.

Maciver, try and tell that to me on the battlefield :)

DeletedUser

Fine... come down and join the party in O55. I'm sure we could provide you with some excitement :)

DeletedUser

Flco, not meaning to butt in like a brute, but you would stand little chance against Mac. I don't know much about you, so can't tell for sure, but I believe Mac has a lot more experience than you have and probably more battle savvy.

That's not my main reason though, IF morale wouldn't hurt Mac too much, the sheer size of him would eventually pull you under. You might hold up for a while, but Mac can rebuild too fast, he can direct attacks at you from different cities, send resources from one to the next. Even if you destroy 5 of his armies, he's still got 10 other cities to attack you from. You simply don't have those capabilities. Not saying you might not hold out for a little while, especially if you have an alliance who'll actually help you a bit, but in the long run you'd stand little to no chance against him.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
JTeale, you have no idea what I can do :) I've been playing for many years and I have a lot of experience in defense.. I would snipe every single CS he sent at me.

DeletedUser

Who said I would send a CS? :p

JTeale is right though... I do have a good amount of experience under my belt. I might know a trick or two that you don't, who knows? :)

Honestly, I have been taught by, and have fought some of the very best players in the world of Athens and I'm still standing strong. Just look at my stats ;)

So, if you want to text your therory that you're pretty good, then just make your way down to O55 and we'll see what you're made of. :D

DeletedUser

You alone? Or with a complete alliance backing you up? There's a difference there. If you were to fight Mac one on one, he'd simply send 7 CS's and time them to hit at the same time. No way you can stop all of them, maybe half if you're lucky. After that you won't have enough cities to properly defend against him. He'd just hit you over the course of a few days, soften you up a little and leave you troop-less. Easy sailing after that.

If you were to get alliance back-up, Mac would get that too. LD may be old and may have been here since the start, she'll still carry some muscle. Especially if, as happens a lot, Mac gets assisted by LD's allies. It would take more time, but get you he will. One need only look at previous enemies who have dared to defy LD, ER & EoD power. Not a single one left, only DI (on LD's part), but that war recently started for us. Give us time and they'll be no more as well.

DeletedUser

Who said I would send a CS? :p

So, if you want to text your therory that you're pretty good, then just make your way down to O55 and we'll see what you're made of. :D

Cuz CS'ing is so much more fun, always good to see someone rimmed :p

Hey Mac, why not donate a city to him, give him a week or two to prepare and then see how fast you can take it back! :p