How Long Until D12 are #2?

DeletedUser

Below are the point totals & city totals for both alliances, including extrapolation for the next 2 months.

As of 2/24:
#2 Evolution.. 10,847,392 pts 1,013 cities
#3 The Dirty Dozen 7,664,868 pts 694 cities

As of 3/24:
#2 Evolution.. 10,274,321 pts 946 cities
#3 The Dirty Dozen 8,255,013 pts 735 cities

Extrapolated for 4/24:
#2 Evolution.. 9,701,250 pts 879 cities
#3 The Dirty Dozen 8,845,158 pts 821 cities

Extrapolated for 5/24:
#2 The Dirty Dozen 9,435,303 pts 907 cities
#3 Evolution.. 9,128,179 pts 812 cities

Much props to D12. They have expanded in very good measure and a highly concentrated manner.

If things work linearly (which they seldom do) approximately the first week of May, Evolution.. should no longer be #2. So really the only way Evolution.. can stop their slide is by going on vacation. Vacation mode really is Evolution's only salvation and that's why so many of their players are currently on vacation: coloszeus, Roninl, Vinsline, -Anubis-, Mordarth, & Buzzbomb... which is almost 2,000,000 pts of players on vacation.

If only Evolution could try to win their wars, they wouldn't have this problem. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be nice if this was a genuine attempt at giving D12 some credit instead of using it as another way of having a go at Evo lol

Well done D12, they are proving to be a really great alliance :) They actually did overtake dot 2 on points the other day but dot 2 jumped back up again

I don't mind our friends being up the top with us though :)

DeletedUser

It would be nice if this was a genuine attempt at giving D12 some credit instead of using it as another way of having a go at Evo lol

Well done D12, they are proving to be a really great alliance :) They actually did overtake dot 2 on points the other day but dot 2 jumped back up again

I don't mind our friends being up the top with us though :)

Yes. Wouldn't be so much different from the alliance legion had with the Athenians. And...that worked out well did it not? ;)

Good job D12!!!! Have to say most of my interactions with you guys have been most pleasant.

DeletedUser

Congrats D12! Putting up stats and not a bunch of crap about evo.. thats what I'm talkin' about!

Keep it up :)

DeletedUser

Ya gotta give it to D12 man. They worked hard to get there and they proved it. I say they belong there.

DeletedUser

Sorry for intruding, as I am not in Iota. However, I like reading the forums, and I have one question. What happened to Evo...?

DeletedUser

Sorry for intruding, as I am not in Iota. However, I like reading the forums, and I have one question. What happened to Evo...?
Offtopic, but Evolution... was created just to sort out ppl for 2 Branches, never had a long term plan.

DeletedUser

so they just disbanded? Or did they merge with Evolution..

DeletedUser

Sorta Both the few good players went to evo the rest where destoryed by the Bad co Coalition and the the Dispersed into The forgotten

DeletedUser

we tried to merge 5 alliances into 2.. but there were more than 120 in the initial cut, so we created dot 3 til we sorted out who was to come to dot 1 and 2. Those in dot 3 were set some very achievable targets such as take 1 city within 2 weeks.

We merged those staying into dot 3 after a few weeks. And yes the rest didn't really fit into Evo so they went to other alliances

DeletedUser

D12 could be number 2 now if we filled our main alliance with the members we transfered out to our wings. But would us having the extra points really make much difference? Plus i would imagine being sandwiched either side by the Evo guys n gals is a rather uncomfortable position to be in.

What do points mean? not a much. I would be happier if we made position 2 on offensive bps mind.

Onoquoy

Leader of The Dirty Dozen.

DeletedUser

This long :)
1 Evolution.
2 The Dirty Dozen
3 Evolution..
4 THE DEATH CRUSADERS
5 Little Brother
6 The Brotherhood Elite
7 DL - Gaeltacht Rage
8 Total Domination
9 The Dirty Dozen..
10 The Brotherhood Ultio

DeletedUser

gz guys, but you still need to beat Evo.. in average points though :)

DeletedUser

meh....if we moved our bigger players over and got rid of some of our smaller players, the difference would be made up with ease. dont fool yourselves - we'd be number two without any shadow of doubt. but then DD2 would be much lower in the rankings again ;)