How long??

DeletedUser

Have you realised it takes ages to do anything like build, gain resources and stuff. I know it will take time but why does it have to be hours and hours 3 hours is long enough to build someting and you get hardly any resources for the time you have to wait. :pro: Maybe i'm just impatient Well actually i am

DeletedUser6029

Have you realised it takes ages to do anything like build, gain resources and stuff. I know it will take time but why does it have to be hours and hours 3 hours is long enough to build someting and you get hardly any resources for the time you have to wait. :pro: Maybe i'm just impatient Well actually i am
It is a speed 1 world ;)
A part timers world. A training world. Call it what you will....it is a speed 1 world still.

DeletedUser21937

Agree totally

Jeez man, playing this is like watching paint dry, rot and peel off. If it doesn't get any better I'm out of here. Can't stand all the excitement. 10 hrs for 1 lvl increase in timber - get off the bus!

DeletedUser

Speed 1 worlds should be restricted to newbies and part timers only ! I think that when signing up all newbies should be advised to join Speed 1 as a pratice world.

I play speed 2 Which is ideal for me, Speed 3 is also very good. Speed 4 ? Well has there been one ? That would be epic !

DeletedUser

They mean how pro a world is, if its a speed 1 then all the 'speedless' players go there, all the noobs.

If its a speed 4 then it means all the really fast, 'speedy' players , pro players, play there.

It has nothing to do with the actual speed of the world as all the worlds run the same, its just a factor of how pro a world is.

DeletedUser

No problem :cool:

troll-face.png

DeletedUser

They mean how pro a world is, if its a speed 1 then all the 'speedless' players go there, all the noobs.

If its a speed 4 then it means all the really fast, 'speedy' players , pro players, play there.

It has nothing to do with the actual speed of the world as all the worlds run the same, its just a factor of how pro a world is.

I think this is almost certainly a lie...

DeletedUser

also, it implies that we are all noobs for playing =(

haha