How lovely!

DeletedUser17045

Well, just going to start a new thread about the farming villages. Does anyone else have a village or villages on their islands that are already level 6?

This is the first of many:

id9de1.jpg

You likey? ;) Another two coming up very soon!

-CheezeHead

DeletedUser17045

I do too. Although we're going to get more screen shots (probably) of people claiming that their farm got to level 6 faster than my farm did.

Whatever the case may be, I was first to publicize it and to seek a milestone achievement :) So poop on you ;)

-CheezeHead.

EDIT:
The rule is first to post a screenshot gets the milestone

Does his rule count? Haha! This was from the KAPPA Milestone thread :) Does he have any authorization at all or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser829

My farms got to level 7 before the game even started!

What should be publicized is getting #8 farm by only attacking with archers!

DeletedUser17045

I am not talking about the amount of farms.

I'm discussing about the expansion levels.

The max expansion level is 6, not 7 or 8, I think you're talking about the number of farms you have reign over.

Anyway, if anyone has any other proof that can negate my claim for a milestone achievement, feel free to post. (Here come the photoshop nubs) ;)

-CheezeHead.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Man I feel like such a noob, my farms are all only lvl 4. I know I'm bad at 2.0 but I didn't know I'm this far behind people. Well anyways congratz cheeze

DeletedUser17045

Man I feel like such a noob, my farms are all only lvl 4. I know I'm bad at 2.0 but I didn't know I'm this far behind people. Well anyways congratz cheeze

Haha! Well, all the farms on my island are either level 5 or 6!
Thanks a lot, Baudin Toolan. Hehe :)

-CheezeHead.