how low can the sheep go

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I cant wait for DARTH to get back and settle this matter!

Soooooooooooo much drivel on here - I nearly fell asleep!:rolleyes:

Klievto and tommy - I dont always agree with you guys - but you are both spot on here!:eek:

tang - when Great players like Ben, and klievto give you advice as well as other good players - you should really listen to it.

until Darth gets back I vote for a MOD to lock the thread before someone says something they might regret:Angry: -............ooooooops maybe to late! lol!:supermad:

is the point of the game not to take cities? we cant all be online all the time - I lost a few cities when I was inactive - S**T happens!:pro:

DeletedUser

Yes as ggc1 pointed out we don't agree too often but we are always civil bar poking some fun now and again but we would never insult one another like you have done to storm. After all this is only a game and it is highly unfair to hurl the amount of abuse to someone in RL as much as you have done to storm.

Look I'm not trying to play favorites or anything but if your gonna throw accusation at least have proof and back up your point without insulting your opponent. Otherwise just go take a city off them in-game. My guess is that you can't or haven't attempted to take a city off storm but are trying to damage her reputation because you can't hack or you simply have a personal grudge against her. Anyway my advice is to leave that in-game and don't bring this kind of rubbish here as the mods wont tolerate and players won't stand for it either.

DeletedUser

yea i most certaly can explain the taking of darth city by myself a few weeks ago..
may i draw your attention as to the name of the alliance darth was in when i took his city
now for sometime we had suspected darth as being a spy within port not that all of this should be relevent..but he was kicked from the alliance for this..we started to attack darth for betraying us...witch im sure if you or enyother alliance found a spy within there alliance would have done .o yea btw if you had botherd to read everything in this thread proper you would already see that this has already been explained but as i like the sound of my fingers tapdancing on eny key thay find ill continue ...back to the essay..now darth was out of the alliance for over a week and he lost a few city to our players..when new information came to hand so we reconsiderd and invited darth back..we offerd to return his citys but he refuesd to take them...
now you know this you may start to realise why im asking the Q to storm .also you say i have shown no proof also if you look back you will see where storm fell flat on his face and sead he started attacking darth when he was still playing we know he left for the funeral on the 5th and storm started attacking on the 6th and the stats hold up to this now this is also logged also strom thot she could get smart and apply the stats to work for hur but when the 24 hr delay on the update stats came up and bit hur in the (insert relevent word)she yet again tryed to change the story and dodge the final Q
...now the relavence of the final Q. as darth isnt here to tell us im asking storm is or is he not a pal of darth now if he is a pal of darth.. why would he attack his pal when thay and we all knew that they wouldent attack each other we where ok with darth doing this as we are not a dictatorship and we allow all our member the freedom to do as thay please and attack or not attack whoever thay wont ...we only ask thay stay loyal to the alliance,pure and simple..now if storm says thay are pals them what we are saying here is with pals like that who need enamy....now we see it 2 ways here if the answer is yes..
1.storm stuck one on a pal or
2.darth is a spy and feeding them info
now youll ask why i come to that conclution ..well i know if a pal had stole 4 citys of me i would have been (bad word )mad and would wont to know why a pal would wont to stab me in my back
but on the other hand our alliance lost 4 citys and if darth was feeding them information about how and where he was going then we where in the right the first time we kicked him ..
and if the answer had been no he isnt a pal then that storm himself would have been calling himself a lier as he has the proof on his skype posts within this thead i hope that clears it up for you if you wont a more detail i can supply it in a paper back book call the gr8t conspiricy due for relese on the last day of june

DeletedUser

Maybe it is best to wait until we have a definitive answer Tang?
If ggc1 AND tommy are agreeing with each other, it may just help to listen. Or continue posting and getting negative rep.

oops, time for a nappie change :Angry:

DeletedUser

Ok Tang, for the purposes of continuing this onward and not repeating the same point over and over, lets just assume that Darth and Storm are good pals, and chat once or twice a month. Storm has provided pictorial evidence which shows that him and darth have had minimal communications during the time which you say she talked to him about the funeral.

The score then, is 1-0 storm. Lets see some evidence to bring it to 1-1, and i don't want to see a wall of words, or anything meant negatively towards myself or storm, or i'm going to be reporting you. Here is your chance to bring something factual to the table, shoot.

DeletedUser

reporting me for what?
you jumping on the storm grass boat lol

hhhahaahahaaahahaaaah ahaaaaahhaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaahaaaaaa
ahahahaaaaahaa aajaaajaaaaaaaahaahahaa
that would ne a first yea getting reported for thinking out loud lmao

man i need to stop drinking fell of chair there hahhaaaahaaaaaaaa

wills you waisted playing this game you should be on the stage that was histerical hahhaaa

my first part of proof storm
[00:07:09] darth swoosh: i fell off a roof after the funeral

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been reading this thread from the very start, but I have been standing on the sidelines watching this tennis match and not commenting.
I would just like to stick my neck on the line here, remain neutral to this 'heated debate', and just say. Can we please just wait for darth to return?
Other wise I predict this thread becoming self-perpetual and repetitive very quickly.

As I stated I am remaining nuetral on this topic, so tang I hope you have no backlash or you will gain no support from any quater I suspect.

DeletedUser

i m a big lad i can take it lol
plus i know im right

DeletedUser

This thread is now locked until Darth Swoosh returns. When he returns, someone tell me so I can unlock this thread so this can be cleared up once and for all, until then most posts on this thread will most likely include flaming or spamming.

DeletedUser

well it looks like i owe that(insert bad word) a big sorry ..as it seemsdarth didnt tell you he was going to a funeral so storm from the deepest part of my heart i say sorry........
he did tell people in port ....hes rather pist he lost the citys but now i know he sead nothing to you then i feel better about him.....next time the slap head better go into vm...if thay ever open the other forum back up storm ill post in there also .........
now to the truth lol did some one else tell you ????

Status
Not open for further replies.