How Low Will You Go.....?

• Thread starter DeletedUser34798
  • Start date

DeletedUser34798

I wonder if the changing face of players of this game mirrors real life.....??.....I do hope not.

I have played this game for a number of years now, been in many alliances both good and bad.
I have also seen my fair share of dishonorable and nasty alliances......
But seems Nameless Faction have reached a new low....

My alliance at the time Redemption was being attacked by Nameless Faction we were 2-1 up in cities taken, when as leader I had to announce to my Redemption members that I had activated VM as I was going into hospital for cancer surgery.
That was a signal for a NF spy in a leadership role to kick every member and all but disband the alliance.
Not only that but whilst in hospital and before VM kicked in, they launched mass spying on all my cities. Two of their members Heskil11 and Caiden902 even took 2 of my cities, whilst I lay on the surgeons table battling cancer.

It seems the only way they could take my cities....

The ironic thing is Heskil11 had previously asked me not to attack his alliance members based on the East coast of USA during the Sandy hurricane incident.
With honour between gamers I immediately issued an order the attacks should stop.

Seems it is one rule for us and another for them.

This is a game after all. We all have real lives, and maybe I'm wrong but where is the fun and enjoyment in taking cities when you know full well, the owner has a real life crisis and cannot defend themselves...

Had it been a holiday...fair enough....but come on guys I had Cancer surgery and now having Chemo, are you really that sad and desparate.

Personally I love to see everyone gang up and take these players and those like it out the game or continually farming them.

For me whether we are friends or enemies, we are all fellow gamers and we should have some form of code to play by.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

DeletedUser

Really, they should be ashamed of themselves. These other players are classless. I'm glad that you came out on top and hope you have a swift recovery!

DeletedUser

I wonder if the changing face of players of this game mirrors real life.....??.....I do hope not.

I have played this game for a number of years now, been in many alliances both good and bad.
I have also seen my fair share of dishonorable and nasty alliances......
But seems Nameless Faction have reached a new low....

My alliance at the time Redemption was being attacked by Nameless Faction we were 2-1 up in cities taken, when as leader I had to announce to my Redemption members that I had activated VM as I was going into hospital for cancer surgery.
That was a signal for a NF spy in a leadership role to kick every member and all but disband the alliance.
Not only that but whilst in hospital and before VM kicked in, they launched mass spying on all my cities. Two of their members Heskil11 and Caiden902 even took 2 of my cities, whilst I lay on the surgeons table battling cancer.

It seems the only way they could take my cities....

The ironic thing is Heskil11 had previously asked me not to attack his alliance members based on the East coast of USA during the Sandy hurricane incident.
With honour between gamers I immediately issued an order the attacks should stop.

Seems it is one rule for us and another for them.

This is a game after all. We all have real lives, and maybe I'm wrong but where is the fun and enjoyment in taking cities when you know full well, the owner has a real life crisis and cannot defend themselves...

Had it been a holiday...fair enough....but come on guys I had Cancer surgery and now having Chemo, are you really that sad and desparate.

Personally I love to see everyone gang up and take these players and those like it out the game or continually farming them.

For me whether we are friends or enemies, we are all fellow gamers and we should have some form of code to play by.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

As a member of Nameless Faction I take extreme exception to the continuous lies put out by this despicable little man & his crony Ms Frankie. Nameless Faction has NEVER used spies in other alliances & we NEVER would do. The player that this little amoeba accuses us of using as a spy had all of his cities taken by our alliance as we were attacking all of Redemption's players at the time in reprisal for them trying to wipe out one of our players namely Heskil11. We also never knew that this little amoeba called mystic badger was supposedly going into hospital or into vacation mode. He has told many people since that he had cancer surgery & is now on chemotherapy (BULL!!!) I have watched several members of my family die of cancer & the last thing they would be wanting to do is play on this game especially if they were having chemo. I have also spoken to my sister a senior cancer nurse who confirmed to me that if someone has cancer surgery they will NOT start chem for at least six weeks because the body needs time to recover from surgery. This worm asks how low will you go, I think the question should be thrust right back at him!!! Also if he really wants to know where we get any information from regarding him & his little lap dog Ms Frankie they should look at themselves & who they brag to!!!

DeletedUser

Further to the above, the little amoeba that goes by the name of mystic badger had to come up with some sort of excuse to make up for the fact that such a small alliance as Nameless Faction who at the time had only 20 members was wiping the floor with his much larger alliance. He went into vacation mode so that he would not lose any of his cities leaving the rest of his members under the leadership of his lapdog Ms Frankie who then promptly followed him into vacation mode to protect her cities. We know all of this because some of the former redemption members joined us & told us. They left redemption because they were fed up with poor leadership & constant lies. These two are now members of a very good alliance but, they will bring it down with their lies & stirring. I feel sorry for the guys in BOW for putting up with them, I hope that you soon wake up & smell the coffee & kick these two out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

Wow, you just registered to answer the OP? A bit odd....

DeletedUser

No, I joined the other day but, a friend told me about the above post. Sorry for the way I answered but, I get so angry when scum use cancer like that when I have lost very close family members to cancer.

DeletedUser34798

Hello Karnis, Whether you believe me or not is at this present moment in time of very little concern of mine, I have bigger RL problems to deal with.
If indeed your sister is a Senior Cancer Nurse then I must appauld her. Those whom I have met have been truly wonderful people (Peter, if you play and ever read these posts, you will truly be in my heart for ever. Never thought I'd say that about a man...you get my vote for "Nurse Of The Year").
Your sister will of course know, Chemo is started ASAP after the person has recovered from the op....my op was on the 26th of last month, almost 2 weeks ago. It involved removing a small lump (approx 1cm diameter) from below the soft tissue at the bottom of the mouth.
Everyone said a very simple operation...but sorry to me the just mentioning of the word cancer in the same sentance as operation, makes it a major thing....!
I am currently on a low short course, to guard against incase of spread into the Lymphatic System. Which is something apparently is hard to detect.

I am sorry to hear you have seen family members die from cancer. My recent problems have highlighted that I indeed also have other family members that have had cancer in the past though I was somewhat lucky to be young at the time and didn't know about them.

My friend god forbid you every get cancer, and believe me when I say I don't even wish that on my cheating ex-wife, but it really helps to focus on something. For me playing this game, all be it as a SimCity player now, seriously helps to take your mind off of thinking and worrying about what could or couldn't happen in RL.

As for Heskil11, yes we were attacking him. When we attacked him he was Leader of Wrath of Odonus, who started attacking us first, breaking a PACT we had with them and Age of Empire, who at the time was led by another of your members Da B0ss.
Having defeated their alliance most of them joined us, including Caiden902, (Who pass the VM/Hospital trip on to Hesky).
Hesky to his credit battled on....he was a refugee that run to several alliances before yours. When we declared him a refugee all kicked him....yours didn't and Da B0ss refused to recognise his refugee status, unlike everyone else....

As for the spy....maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.....either way it is a little strange as soon as he did his dirty little deed, his account goes dead and all his 3 cities were taken by you guys......smacks to me and I'm sure many other players of this game, as someone having and using a second account....!

Only you guys would really know the truth...!

DeletedUser

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, so you still cannot accept the truth of the fact that we were a much smaller alliance beating you fair & square. You state that Btown223 account has gone dead & yet I have just checked him out only to find that he has go another little city in Zakros (en46) & he is also playing in two other worlds. To say therefore that he has and uses two accounts just smacks to me & I am sure also to a great many other players of this game of a spoilt little boy being a bad loser & clutching at any straw he can. We in Nameless Faction do NOT use spies, we do not have to when we come up against players like you, we just work together & support each other & we only ever use the legitimate tools of the game. The Grepolis moderators are quite welcome to thoroughly check our alliance for any person holding two accounts & please bear in mind that if we had used a spy which as I said we did not, it would have been very stupid to get rid of him when we could have continued to use a spy. Your arguements have more holes in them than a garden sieve. You say that you have been playing this game for a number of years & yet this is how you explain your short comings as a leader. I have only been playing since August & I can honestly say that I have seen much better leaders. The leader of the alliance that you are in now is only a schoolboy although greatly assisted by Disndat. Grow up & stop whining & play the game or leave it. Please do NOT make such false accusations that can not be substantiated!!! We are a small alliance who wish to play the game fairly as we have so far done & we do not need the likes of you trying to turn every alliance against us just because you could not beat us fairly yourself!!!

As for the cancer, I most sincerely hope that you do not have it as I think it is one of the most terrible things that can happen to a living being & as for not wishing it on one's worst enemy, I do not have enemies I like to try & find some good in everyone. :)

DeletedUser34798

As for the cancer, I most sincerely hope that you do not have it as I think it is one of the most terrible things that can happen to a living being & as for not wishing it on one's worst enemy, I do not have enemies I like to try & find some good in everyone. :)

Good to see we agree on something.

As for the rest....maybe you should check your facts as you don't seem to be as well informed as you think.

The leader of the alliance that you are in now is only a schoolboy although greatly assisted by Disndat.

Sorry but at the moment I'm not in any alliance except my own.....!

Anyway, this is my last post, so write and spout whatever you like. This is/was never meant to be slagging match.
I have better things to do with my time.

DeletedUser

If it was never meant to be a slagging match then you should have never have started it.
& yes, I know officially you have not yet joined BOW but, that is just to try & make us attack you & then BOW come to your aid. Also there is of course another reason & that is the fact that you are asking other alliances to join a war against us.

DeletedUser

You state that Btown223 account has gone dead & yet I have just checked him out only to find that he has go another little city in Zakros (en46) & he is also playing in two other worlds.

Erm interesting point you raise Mr. Karnis ..... As far as I can read in this thread mr Mystic Badger has never mentioned the spy's name...strange you seem to know it...just an observation....!!!!

DeletedUser

You are so right that he does not mention it in this thread but, if you were in on the battle you would know exactly who it is because his little lapdog has told everyone. Not only that but, Btown223 also asked for asylum from Arkham Acer Asylum & they informed us of the fact as Mystic Badger had told them he was our spy. I suggest that in the future instead of trying to catch me out you make sure that you know what you are talking about!!! Just an observation....

DeletedUser

Something else I find very interesting is the fact that you are an ex Redemption player who was getting fairly beaten by us & when your back was against the wall you joined BOW like the rest & yet you don't even seem to remember Ms Frankie sending out a mass mail to all of your players naming the supposed spy. Some of those players have since joined us because they know of the constant lies being told by these two. You can't help it if you are incapable of having your own thoughts & working out for yourself that the words of Mystic Badger & Ms Frankie are just a total pack of lies to cover for the fact that they failed miserably in the leadership of Redemption. Now, let's look at some history of Mystic Badger & his great leadership. Founder member of Blade which later became Blade Empire & was wiped by Nameless Faction, founder of Redemption which was wiped by Nameless Faction, founder of Redemption2 which was wiped by Nameless Faction & all he can say is that we had to have had a spy. He can't even admit that he is a useless leader but, then he has brainless saps like you hero worshipping him. Some of the players in Redemption were very good & with proper leadership it would never have been so easy to wipe these alliances, some of the better players in Redemption were offered the chance to join us & some did so. Of course, you were never given that opportunity were you Mr Faceless Killer, that is because we do not rate you. I am at a total loss to explain why BOW has taken all of you halfwits into their alliance, I can only offer my condolences to the better players in BOW such as Lord Granopolis, GD Capper, Disndat etc for having to admit to other players that they are in the same alliance as you. Just an observation...

DeletedUser

Karnis, go away.

@Mystic Badger, It is pathetic what happened, and I feel that those responsible should be ashamed of themselves. However this isn't an issue with Grepolis' rules, they work, however in extreme cases such as this the rules arn't sufficient and we usually rely on a sense of justice and fairness in people to do the right thing, which obviously didn't work in this case.

DeletedUser

Wavebreaker, don't be a total prat all your life, take a day off & do the world a favour. Come back when you have finished growing your brain cell & you know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Wavebreaker, don't be a total prat all your life, take a day off & do the world a favour. Come back when you have finished growing your brain cell & you know what you are talking about.

Excuse me?

I've quit Grepolis and I log into the Forum about once every week.

Insulting people, and being generally insensitive isn't a great way forward.

DeletedUser

Before accusing me of insulting & being insensitive look at your previous comment. You were insulting to me in the very fact that you told me to go away & you said that we should be ashamed of ourselves. For what??? For the fact that Mystic Badger is a total liar?? & has made up false claims about my alliance & you who are not even in the game believe those lies without even examining the facts!!! No wonder you quit.

DeletedUser

OOOH the mighty wavebreaker once again putting his foot in it where he aint got a clue what he's on about.

your best off going back into hibernation, you talked trash when you were in Rave and your still doing it now.

btw where are Rave now ?

DeletedUser

"It is pathetic what happened, and I feel that those responsible should be ashamed of themselves"

OMG wavebreaker are you serious now? I guess you are ironical to Mystic Badger there cause i can still find a thread here in the external forums where you and SacredSnake brag about disbanding an alliance...! Of course thats a very lame tactic for someone and i guess history proved RAVE couldnt face enemy alliances via straight method so you tried the lame way (invading members in alliances and disbanding them) but really you are the last person here that can talk about "justice and fairness". And when you started seeing that things didnt turn so good for Rave you just found an excuse and abandoned Zakros. You were (are) such a successfull and nice Founder!

Havent you quited Zakros anyway? Why you still take position on matters you dont know anything about..?
You are like a ghost of Zakros, wandering around haunting and trolling people.

@Mystic Badger if what you wrote about your condition is real i am really sorry and i hope the best for you. But have you thought the occassion, that due to the fact that you were in VM for so long, that some of your own members disbanded the alliance with the intention to recreate it cause they needed someone with active founder rights? I am asking cause I have seen a similar occassion in the past!

DeletedUser10962

Quick update for Rhino and GodHephaestus - WB quit zakros to focus on his other world after around a month if that. SS was not a particularly good player (from what I saw) and RAVE merged with DR and DR can still be considered to be one of the top alliances on the server although that is a tag they share with AAA now. Good to see some people posting on the forum for once :). As for disbanding alliances it only really ever happened to the massive MRA type alliances and to be honest they get what they deserve if you invite everyone and give them admin rights.