How Many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Answer: 120 lol

Are you people for real - It takes 3 alliances to make a presence on one person and finally capt ditto gets to take a town

Now Ditto starts again

So I'll bring it to you. For every town you take, I'll build 3

C,mon fellas 120 against one - easy pickens ;)

You can then creat mythical stories of how great you were and how you messed up some one who stood up against you. That's really cool stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

exactly my point! who am I?

more to the point, who are you? lol

DeletedUser

What I mean is, if all of Evolution are attacking you, you'd think given that I'm leader of that alliance I would at least know your name..

I think that maybe a couple of people are attacking you, rather than the whole alliance. And I suspect that given you are alone, if anyone is finding it difficult to conquer you then it's probably cos you're a major turtle!.. not something that really needs to be shouted about.

:)

DeletedUser

Wise words ms. lozenger, you display great leadership qualities by not knowing what your alliances are doing. Impeccable qualities I must say.

Turtles - fair enough.

I guess then it takes 120 Evo's and one unknown leader to kill a smitty.

DeletedUser

Smitty, were you the guy that fled into VM as soon as one of us conquered one of your cities, and just came back to form a 2-man alliance?
And are you the same guy who sent a bunch of whiny messages to two or three of us as well a few days ago?

Your arrogant message make me think you gathered tons of support from your former alliance. Good for us tho, more unprotected cities out there ;)

DeletedUser

yes that was me going into vacation mode because umm as your wise leader never heard of me, and maybe one or perhaps two evos' attacked me (lol) I actually needed a break from the one, perhaps two evo's attacking. You know what it's like when you get attacked by one, perhaps two evos.

That's cool, keep em coming- as I said every town you take.< i'll build three more like a good little turtle :)

DeletedUser

Wise words ms. lozenger, you display great leadership qualities by not knowing what your alliances are doing. Impeccable qualities I must say.

Turtles - fair enough.

I guess then it takes 120 Evo's and one unknown leader to kill a smitty.

I don't interest myself in random attacks on 1 man alliances.. to be quite honest. And I don't know any leader that would.

Now this thread is kinda a waste of space.. come back when you'll got something interesting to say. Until then I'm not going to bothering responding.

DeletedUser

Nobody asked you to respond. You took it upon yourself to do so. I was just making the point, how many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty:)

Well we will see shortly as one of your peoples towns in revolt. Lets just see how many Evo's are needed to save an Evo town from one little turtle? :)

DeletedUser

lol no need to hail mate!

Let's see how you guys repond - you know all one or two of you when you try to save the town :)

As for your leader and calling the kettle black - wow turtle indeed. A1 for leadership - you know if she's around long enough she might acquire several more towns from ex members. Turtles indeed! lol

Where do you people get of!

DeletedUser

When you've been leading a top alliance since the start of the world and been in wars against top alliances such as KOTOR, Legacy, KoP, MoH, LEGION, Little Brother, Olympians, Elite Shadows and countless more I've forgotten.. and all of those I was hitting myself, then you can talk to me about being a turtle.

I ensure my players take a city before me if they are able to and I support them in doing so.. So if that means for me to move to the next fight, I pick up the leftovers so to speak then so be it, cos it's about working as a team not for yourself.

DeletedUser

Yeah...sometimes I take a city or two that I don't want because you can and then you hand it off. Or I take a city from someone that's done that. All the same war effort. But that's teamwork...not sure how Smitty operates.

Yes Smitty. You're a thread, in a tab, in an alliance made of over 100 people involved in 4 or 5 different wars at the moment. That's after all the ones Lozz mentioned that we've been in already. It starts to blend a bit.

So...as a thread in a tab in an alliance of 100 people you actually don't garner that much attention. The guys that are working that mission are far more abreast of your activities than those of us managing things in the south or west or whatever.

I'm gonna cut the guys in the north some slack on this one. Having your target scamper off into VM everytime you attack does make it a tad more difficult to knock them out, but it's not impossible.

I hope all this attention is making up for not being breast fed as an infant. Namaste.

DeletedUser

yeah sure thing like the grepostats really support your claim of fighting top alliances. Give me a break will you and stick to the PR work that your best suited to.

As for Jenesis - well the cutting loose that you speak of confirms and supports everthing I've said

How many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

What don't you get about that?

DeletedUser

quite honestly you can read what you like into grepostats. Grepostats don't show you who you've been attacking, does it now.. just conquests.

Everyone in my alliance, friends and those that I've come up against know me and the player I am.

I don't know who you are.. you're not under attack from 120 players, so this thread is quite pointless.

DeletedUser

How many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

I was sorta hinting at this but I'll go ahead and be direct. It's gonna take about 5-10 guys to rim you. Will depend on what they've got going on IRL etc. how many will actually be on the mission but...it will only take 5-10 guys to rim you.

How fast they do it is dependent on how often you run off into VM.

Does that clear it all up for you?

DeletedUser

ok! so it will take around 5 Evo's to kill a smitty lol

In your dreams!

I'll name them for you as they come along

And as I said, for every town any of you take, I'll end up with 3 more - go figure! ;)

p.s that sounded pretty frightening that rimming stuff

obviously your quite anal about your group :)

DeletedUser

ok! so it will take around 5 Evo's to kill a smitty lol

In your dreams!

I'll name them for you as they come along

And as I said, for every town any of you take, I'll end up with 3 more - go figure! ;)

p.s that sounded pretty frightening that rimming stuff

obviously your quite anal about your group :)

I said 5-10. And yes...if we're going to take all your cities we do need at least that many for the slots. It's simple math. I'm sure you understand.

And yes. Rimming. It has another meaning IRL. An IRL rimming can be pleasant. But...:pro: so here...not so much.

tootles!

DeletedUser

well good luck smitty

Maybe we'll see you on another world somewhere :)

laters

Status
Not open for further replies.