How Many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

5 to 10 Evo's are going to take 28 towns off me?

I'ts simple maths?

Tootles! lol

You ladies really got problems. Tootles! lol

As I said, I will name how many Evo's it takes as they start firing up.

So how many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty? lol

What a joke!

Tootles!!! :)

I have to apologise, I was getting ahead of myself in the bp stakes - not 28 cities, actualy 26 cities.

Tootles! ;)

And yes the maths are with you - all 120 of em lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey lozza, I know we are on different side but how about we team up and take this guy out? ;)

Smitty, evo are better than you. All you do is hide in vac mode if you see an attack.

DeletedUser

mate I got no idea who you are, I assume your another one of these Evo leaders - but I think it's already been established that I am to be rimmed! lol

It's quite amazing how you people stick together against independents - it's like you have some sort of umbilical perhaps anal link between you.

So you telling me, that one bloke is bothering you that much that you need to throw your weight around also

Unbelievable lol - you people start all this crap by attacking individual players - then it's me that's got a problem. Oh Please.

DeletedUser

Hey lozza, I know we are on different side but how about we team up and take this guy out? ;)

No offense to you Baslisk, but this would be VERY ill advised. I like smitty, regardless of his forum banter. He and a couple of his friends were like us once upon a time... A couple of underdogs trying to make an impact on the Iota server without having to succumb to the obnoxious pressure that LEGION, Athenian Hammer, and now Evolution have provided.

The whole "Join us or Die" campaign is old news on this server. I respect these one or two man alliances that take on threats of their own, no matter what the forseeable future looks like.

After all, The Brotherhood Elite is still ranked #10 on the server, and we have about 30 less people than most other alliances. And yes, I think that makes us cool :cool:

DeletedUser

You were Templars right? Templars is one of the aforementioned wars we are currently in. So...not a guy on your own. A guy that left his alliance to avoid attacks. When that didn't work...you became a guy that went into VM to avoid attacks.

And, you're right. We might need 12 guys in order to have enough slots to take your cities. Could still do it with 5-10, so long as you don't go pulling the covers over your head again.

DeletedUser

You were not a single when a few of us (one or two) attacked you in the first place. You were one of The Templars. The fact that you fled into VM and came back with this new pseudo-alliance of yours does not make you a "non Templars" yet.

DeletedUser

One or two of you attacked ahem! pardon the cough! ;)

Look whatever you have to say is fine by me - it's just a shame there's not another dozen or so independents around to kick your butts.

I had gone into semi-retirement and was happy to turtle along with my lady friend, but no you hero's had to attack again. That's fine- do what you can, I can assure you you will never get rid of me, and as I said - I'll just continue getting more slots with every wave that comes. Enjoy your selves.

tootles :)

DeletedUser

fair enough, just I didn't like the start of this that 120 players are attacking you.. it's just not true.

And yes Evo has a lot of good players and yes we have good stats.. but have we worked for it? yes most of us have. LEGION and Athenians didn't instantly rule the world.

I myself got kicked around for weeks by Elite Shadows at the begining of the world lol Athenians were small like brotherhood was and many players in Evo started in small alliances.. but we all worked hard to be where we are today. It was never handed on a plate.

Also you say we are bullies, but we have never broken a pact without good cause.. yes we attack alliances, it's the game but it's almost always the top 12 we have wars with. And as Jen says we wouldn't be attacking Smitty if he hadn't been in an alliance we were at war with.

DeletedUser

m8s, just let it go, we will loose all the troops trying to get him!

All hail Smitty!

DeletedUser15533

smitty good luck mate this thread make me laugh hope you stick around for a while

DeletedUser

And yes Evo has a lot of good players and yes we have good stats.. but have we worked for it? yes most of us have. LEGION and Athenians didn't instantly rule the world.

I myself got kicked around for weeks by Elite Shadows at the begining of the world lol Athenians were small like brotherhood was and many players in Evo started in small alliances.. but we all worked hard to be where we are today. It was never handed on a plate.

I agree. You guys did work for it... I just don't think people realized how strong of a presence you all had before the merge. Although we all have our skepticism about the way certain people have been recruited, it's obvious that you all intended on building a force that would rule the server. 20+ million points on a server of 9k is insane... And I like it :D

DeletedUser

Well well well! I've just come on line to discover that most of the waters my islands lay in have miraculously new Evo players,

Fairdinkum! (Aussie expression for 'are you for real!') what is it that you people are playing at? I't's meant to be a war game lol. Imperial, Templar, etc players becoming Evo's?

Ok - you win!

Pointless and boring - well done you just destroyed this server from my perspective. You'll fashion this in your own minds that you achieved something. I know you'll come up with some retort about, that's how you play the game, blahblahblah..in the words of marshal ditto :)

Well I guess congratulations, you've killed the game for me. Boring. Yes, I know there will be many come backs of how I'm a crap player, or whatever else.

Once again well done, what you do when everyone is gone I'm not sure - maybe you'll grow shells on your backs and become turtles like me.

What a shame!

DeletedUser

Well well well! I've just come on line to discover that most of the waters my islands lay in have miraculously new Evo players, blah blah blah

Is it only me to hear it, or there is really a sad kid playing a small violin nearby?

Violin%20Virtuoso%201%20small_jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

Well I guess congratulations, you've killed the game for me. Boring.

Most the time we have good fun here lol some alliances give us a good fight and we enjoy that. I don't think you can blame us for the world being boring.. we are just doing out thing.. no-one said you have to let us ;)

There are other good and decent alliances out that are are having wars and still enjoying the game too :)

Once again well done, what you do when everyone is gone I'm not sure - maybe you'll grow shells on your backs and become turtles like me.

We might have in inter-alliance Olympic Games type competition between ourselves.. or split the alliance into groups and have a just for fun war.

Let me ask, if you were us.. what would you do? lol

Now Smitty asked: How Many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

Answer: None.. apparently we killed the game for him without even attacking lol

DeletedUser

"For every city you take from me ill build 3 more"

Reminds me of a couple other past losers arguments. I think it went something like...

"You can rim us, but we will just rebuild stronger on the rim with more cp for more cities. We are eternal as we can never lose, since we will never quit."

Days later they all quit.

Its always cute seeing people think theyre the bomb for temporarily defending in a game that HEAVILY favors the defender. +142% for a lvl 25 wall, +10% for a tower, + morale, + 375 militia + defensive units being better pop wise. Congrats on being defend with 40 cities of defense and gloating it takes 100 cities of offense to empty it...

DeletedUser

T'was to be expected

Yeah it could/has be done 3 towns for every one, but what would be the point? One person against such a great host of warriors who lure players into their fold to use as spring boards, then turf them when they' re considered un useful.

By the way fishman,I think my fighting stats stack up ok - but as I said, the retorts were to be expected.

Well done you win!

It took no Evo's to kill a smitty, it took a ruthless recruiting drive to do it ;)

Now/soon you can play olympic games between each ther or have wars for fun and see who wins. Sounds absolutely fun! :)

tootles!

I'd better go, my violin teacher is calling

regarding those of you wise enough to make funny comments - I realise I don't know you people, indeed I've never even heard of any of you. A quick search on some of you like the fishman on grepostats - mate are you serious? You wanna make comments about me. Please, when you do a bit of killing talk - you are not worthy.

Now, back to my violin lesson :)

DeletedUser

The embarrassment begins today.

One Evo launches 30 hrs out (marshal ditto)
Let's see how many more follow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.