How Many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe I've got you guys wrong? Only marshal ditto coming for me with a cs.

Well it was not to be expected that's for sure. Maybe you guy's are honourable warriors after all and can come up against me 1v1. Not the usual 'perhaps one or two' of you

Well I'm proud of you guys for taking me on 1 v 1. Shows character ;)

DeletedUser

Good luck smitty :)

Well now that I know that the Evolution. leaders have some dignity and are only sending one person (presumably their champion) to fight me one on one, I feel confident that I shall be victorious. After all, in this type of situation it is not Maths that dictates victory, but rather brawn, intelligence and valour.

If I were fighting 120 Evo's and who knows how many other new chapters and recruits they might have tomorrow - then I guess it would be pointless.

Fortunately, it would seem the Evo's have good leadership and won't lower their alliances name to gutter level trash and have decided to take me on 0ne versus one.

Well done Evo Leaders :)

DeletedUser

There will be plenty of turtle soup to go around when you are gone.

Smitty, this has been a funny thread. :)

DeletedUser

Well looks like I may have overestimated the integrity of Evo and in particular it's leaders. No one on one for this smitty, looks like they have sent 2 Evo's to beat up one smitty. Oh well, I think one smitty easily can handle 2 Evo's - should be like a walk in the park. :)

Shame these Evo leaders have no sense of valour . How they end up as leaders, I'm not sure. Never mind tthe shame is all theirs! Imagine that 2 evo's against one poor little violin playing smitty :(

DeletedUser

lol 1 player would take forever to take 26 cities.. geez..

no wonder you're sat posting on the forum cos no-one in-game wants to listen to your rubbish :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My my my! Now the numbers increase. It is now 6 Evo's against one smitty :)

I'll have to name and shame these people because they unfortunately are incapable of saying enough is enough to their leaders! Imagine taking orders to "rim" a solo player and using more than one of their members to do so - how embarrassing is that?

It takes a : Redrich, jena000, noeltags, yoshnicolas and a Commander Roky to try and kill a smitty! Now that's a little embarrasing guys! Any more coming? lol

And you guys are proud of your leadership group. Shame shame shame.

Well I've put away my violin - pumped up tyhe volume of smitty's anthem which happens to be "Thunderstruck by ACDC. My monitor and the walls in my room are a rock'n to the beat. My sword is glistening, the armour has been polished and now I prepare to make war. The volume goes up to 11. Beware Evo -you have messed with the wrong smitty.

By the way - as you already know, I just conquere an Evo town about 20 minutes ago.

Scoreboard: smitty 1- Evo's 0 lol

You guys ;)

DeletedUser

OMG! are you one of those people that is so absorbed with your own importance that you are completely incapable of listening to anyone! geez I'd rim you if I was near enough and take great pleasure in it!

As stated time and time again, yet you seem unable to get it into to your tiny turtle head. No one will send 1 player to take 26 cities.. I'd like to know a player who is sat here with 26 city slots free!

Have you considered the fact that none of our players can stand you and it's a bit boring in your part of the world so rimming you is a bit of fun.. yes 6 players are attacking you.. and yes maybe more will join in.. Bad leadership? no.. idiot player that needs to be removed from the world? yes

Now if you want to repeat the same nonsense over and over again, feel free.. but you are only making yourself look even worse than you already do.

DeletedUser

Well it would seem you are right, the numbers have increased. Trax80, Redrich, Marshal Tito, noeltags, Marcus Klaatius, Yoshnicolas, Agron, Valklosk14, jena000, jvoul164, the awesome one IIII and commander Roky. So Far!

My count is, that makes 12 Evo's against one. Fair play? You figure! Good team work? You Figure. Trying to make a point? You figure! Good leadership? makes for great public relations in this world. Evo's try to beat up one bloke. But it would seem, I'm an idiot according to the great leader: hmmm

We'll talk more later after you've been Thunderstruck!!

DeletedUser

Well now that I know that the Evolution. leaders have some dignity and are only sending one person (presumably their champion) to fight me one on one

Actually, I'm the EVO Champion.

The rest of the team is simply testing your worthiness to fight me.

If you prove yourself worthy... and the Forum for the Unionization of Cockfighting Kingdoms under the oversight of the Organization of Feathered Fowls sanctions the match... I may honor you with an invite to the world heavyweight cockfighting championships open challengers pit.

Maybe.

:pro:

DeletedUser

You know what I love most about this thread? It's like those nooby messages you get when you attack some turtle farmer for BP.

"Why you attack me??? I haz sword but want peace???? can we be frenz????

Only...it's like, out on the externals forums for everyone to laugh at. It's just AWESOME!

DeletedUser

Well it would seem you are right, the numbers have increased. Trax80, Redrich, Marshal Tito, noeltags, Marcus Klaatius, Yoshnicolas, Agron, Valklosk14, jena000, jvoul164, the awesome one IIII and commander Roky. So Far!

My count is, that makes 12 Evo's against one. Fair play? You figure! Good team work? You Figure. Trying to make a point? You figure! Good leadership? makes for great public relations in this world. Evo's try to beat up one bloke. But it would seem, I'm an idiot according to the great leader: hmmm

We'll talk more later after you've been Thunderstruck!!

same old nonsense.. say something new please.

DeletedUser

No alliance just goes 1 on 1. That takes more time and may fail so they use BG's so that they will win. Its not fair but so what? Everyone else does it. Name one alliance that has gone 1 on 1 that was not a big player taking a little players city.

DeletedUser13647

I'm on smitttttty's side only cause he's been a valuable ally. I do think that your over doing it though bud.

DeletedUser

Well I've put away my violin - pumped up tyhe volume of smitty's anthem which happens to be "Thunderstruck by ACDC. My monitor and the walls in my room are a rock'n to the beat. My sword is glistening, the armour has been polished and now I prepare to make war. The volume goes up to 11. Beware Evo -you have messed with the wrong smitty.

By the way - as you already know, I just conquere an Evo town about 20 minutes ago.

Scoreboard: smitty 1- Evo's 0 lol

You guys ;)

Don't play your devil music to loud or your parents will kick you out of their basement!

Oh you claim to be just one man allience so why do you need help from The Templars and you haven't taken any cities The Templars have. Maybe you have multi accounts!!!

DeletedUser

Don't play your devil music to loud or your parents will kick you out of their basement!

Oh you claim to be just one man allience so why do you need help from The Templars and you haven't taken any cities The Templars have. Maybe you have multi accounts!!!

Firstly I only wish I was of an age where my parents could do so :)

Secondly, you credit me with too much intelligence if you think I would even know how to go about having two accounts. But thanks for the idea of taking some Templar towns - I can replace the towns that you guys took tonight with them. Good thinking 99! :)

What's this panther piss thinggy lol - sounds exotic!

I'll leave you with a little ditty: nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Thunder! nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Thunder! You've been thunder struck!

Devil music indeed! A great Aussie song by a great Aussie band. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.