How Many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't ignor this thread PrincessLozza I like reading what you say and yes I know of a few Leader Females that I have to say are fever good on here and most of them are better then most of the guys on here....

Yeah, but I don't wanna give this thread any attention cos it's usually an attack on me way or another and is mainly unfounded and a load of guff lol

and it's funny to see him talking to himself ;)

DeletedUser

You seem to respond a lot to someone who talks to himself a lot. Perhaps you've developed a similar condition.

You are a peculiar one aren't you! I sense some insecurities starting to set in? Never mind, I'm sure your partner Jnesis will hop to the attention soon enough and defend you. Maybe even some of the exotic panther brigade will throw a line or two in. You know, if you didn't spend so much time chit chatting on the external forum, indeed, if you did not respond to my post, there would be no problem. Now would there!

Once again, it's my problem right? I'm the bad one now? I said something that you took offence to right? Maybe the princess title is apt! Great leader indeed! Oh, that probably sounds like I'm mocking women, let's get some mileage out of that. lol

Oh please! Just hand the reign over to some one that can do the job.

yeah I know this angers you, yeah I know I'm number one on the hit list. Yeah you're 'going to say to your exotic panther pets, "I want him rimmed" lol, so what! It wouldn't be the first time you've said it, now would it?

DeletedUser

You know, if you didn't spend so much time chit chatting on the external forum, indeed, if you did not respond to my post, there would be no problem. Now would there!
There is no problem.. it's called multi-tasking. It's a skill and not something to be pulled down for. I enjoy chatting on the forum.. it doesn't get in the way of my game

You call me a bad leader... why? cos I chat on the forum? cos some of our players have decided to attack you? no.. it's cos you have nothing else to to but annoy me.

Some players on here have valid points sometimes. I respect them. but throwing unfounded, off the fly comments on here about a person you have never spoken to or know anything about. All you comments are based on one look at grepostats and a few scans on here of my posts.

yes sometimes I respond cos your comments are so ridiculous that I can't help my self. However it's quite clear that you are unable to listen to anything anyone else has to say, I wonder why i bother.

yes I'm sure there will be some not-very-clever comment back from you.

DeletedUser

I'm happy you and the rest of your community look smarter aaxc :) - enjoy your new intelligence staus! :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, I don't give a smitty about this whole thread.

DeletedUser

Maybe sereton can lock it now.. cos it seems to have no purpose anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.