How many invites do you have?

DeletedUser

I'm currently sitting on 33 invites! I'm clearly MRA material

I sent you a message :D does that count? If you didnt want to be recruited yu shouldnt have beasted out the gate and not joined an alliance :pro:

DeletedUser

i had more than 30 after 2 hours of me joining then i created my own alliance

DeletedUser

I have been invited to the top 12 alliances but i haven't accepted since they MRA i waiting for some good crap

DeletedUser13936

as of now i have about 12 invites and i only have 350 points :p

DeletedUser

Why are you skiting about how many invites you have when you have such low points?

DeletedUser

I am being invited by alliances that are in ocean 44, 45, 54, and I am in 55. Annoying!

DeletedUser

I am being invited by alliances that are in ocean 44, 45, 54, and I am in 55. Annoying!

I'm in 54, up to 7 invites now but luckily all in O54

Only 1 has messaged me a second but all of them have less than 14 players.

Probably waiting it another day to see who all goes inactive already when they find out the game isn't for them.

Lugosi

Strategos
I've had at least three but cancelled myself out really by forming my own alliance yet the extreme recruiters seem to bypass that aswell.

DeletedUser

I dont see the problem with people inviting others. You never know if you might find a gem under that black sea of invites.

DeletedUser65

I dont see the problem with people inviting others. You never know if you might find a gem under that black sea of invites.

I agree with that theory. There are a few of my many invites that I would actually consider joining, but the majority are barely worth looking at.