How many languages?

DeletedUser

Spanish (mother tongue), English, French, Italian and a tiny bit of Japanese.

DeletedUser909

This was not a dead thread, by any stretch of the imagination.

Was dead, necros are frowned upon... now let this thread die.

Where on earth did you get the idea that brining up an old thread is frowned upon? I have absolutely no problem with it at all. By all means, revive older threads. Better sometimes than starting new ones.

DeletedUser

Half the time Google Translate is just wrong.

Probably because you don't reverse the translation & run it back through again & make the necessary adjustments.

Is it just me that practices the use of good common sense..?

..more times than not...

DeletedUser

Probably because you don't reverse the translation & run it back through again & make the necessary adjustments.

Is it just me that practices the use of good common sense..?

..more times than not...

No, I know what the word is in both languages, I run it through both ways and that's not how it comes out.

DeletedUser

This was not a dead thread, by any stretch of the imagination.

Where on earth did you get the idea that brining up an old thread is frowned upon? I have absolutely no problem with it at all. By all means, revive older threads. Better sometimes than starting new ones.

I got a warning for doing that, in ideas

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Langs:
Urdu, Hindi, English, Sindhi, Gujrati, Punjabi, Balochi, Katchi (Memoni)

DeletedUser

I speak english and canadian english. I can understand most americanese, but I sometimes have dificulty with the accents. Especially the long drawn out nasally ones. Oh wait, they're the mexicans? nm...

I also read and speak German, lived there for a decade, so my german is technically hoch deustche but with a local dialect.

I learned french back in school, but now I mostly use it as a weapon against the Quebecois, I can get them to speak english within a minute :D

Other than that, I studied how to order beer in a lot of lingos, and how to... well, you know...

Over all, I have found that having a smattering of french has been my most useful language when not in an english or germanic country.

DeletedUser

besides English I speak Croatian, Latin, Ancient-Greek and German.

DeletedUser

same as ^^^ i speak english,irish and french.enlish being the language i can speak easily and french probaly being the worst

DeletedUser

I speak english, toasta, some spanish, and a very very little hebrew.

DeletedUser

Slovenian, Italian, German, English (dooh), Croatian/Seribian/Bosnian, Russian..

DeletedUser

hablo espanyol, i speak english, slang english;), a little little japanese
and i speak the star trek language LOLS