How many oceans?

DeletedUser

After taking a city on Alpha's WW island from one of their weakest members (wonder how doom feels about his leader calling him weak?) I now have cities in 6 different oceans, 64, 65, 66, 55, 56 and 57 just wondering how many oceans are you in?

DeletedUser18993

I was in 7 oceans but traded the 2 cities 1 in o46 and 1 in o64. I have cities now in 45 55 65 56 and 66

DeletedUser

Yea, yea I didn't ask for your life story, so your in 5 oceans? What's all that other BS about? Hitler once tried to take over the world but he is dead now, do you hear him banging on about what was? Why didn't you just say I'm in 5 oceans? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18993

Yea, yea I didn't ask for your life story, so your in 5 oceans? What's all that other BS about? Hitler once tried to take over the world but he is dead now, do you hear him banging on about what was? Why didn't you just say I'm in 5 oceans? lol

I just wanted to beat you:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It can be debated whether I'm in O45 or not. When I jump to current city on that city, it takes me to O45 coordinates. but other than that, I'm in O46, O55, O56, O57, O65 and O66. So the count is 6 or 7

DeletedUser

i m in 44, 45, 55, 54 ...only those 4..but i have more than 10 cities in each ocean..

DeletedUser

Blondyna you are also in 64, 65, 66, 55, 56 and 57 as you are always in my heart darling lol.

DeletedUser18993

yeah he might act tough butunderneath murty is just a big softy haha :p