How many players left in Iota??......

DeletedUser

Well per 1/11/2012 we have 1409 players left.

That is horrid. At 1000 players left the world will be considered for deactivation.

The same time last month Dec we were at 2300, that is another 900 players lost over the course of a month.

Now I am not trying to preach doom and gloom for many of the other servers are facing this very same problem, but people... where is this leading?

It is just starting to get interesting again, with us going hard core pretty much versus all alliances... but is it too late?

Even the forums are a ghost town... no one has posted in the 2012 warz thread... our forum moderator has disappeared. Things just look bleak.

Positive: Disketeer, BDG2, Rekoj, and Reme all have started posting to the externals... whereare people to greet them and converse?

DeletedUser

yes we was lose much players with switching on 2.0 world.

some players was quit because we cant easy play on all browsers (explorer, opera, firefox, chrome, safari). bugs bugs bugs. we was have situation when browser no react when we click login button!!! because of that one our player wasnt play few days. I was have strange situation too: wasnt see ww on island, wasnt be able to send mass mail, sometimes wasnt be able to send support (with this I cant be sure that I will snipe CS),...

because of all this I was think to leave too. now is better but on start this was be terible.

DeletedUser

the 4 biggest alliances are too far apart,no real clue personaly which ocean to go for,are phenom intrested in making a move for the o56,55 and what will dd do about 46,56?. iota i hopew is not finished there is still chance we can have some great wars going on.

DeletedUser

if Phenomenon come in 56-55 we will have 3 big alliance close enough to fight. DD have some cities in 56 (about 170) and they control almost all 46 ocean (we have cities in south 46). The Syndicate is too far for fight against us.

DeletedUser

Your Greeting Party has arrived. :)

I have an idea....What about TDC, etc try to move into O65?

DeletedUser

All that will come in time "Lane", hell you may be our Next Target.... LOL

DeletedUser19105

I was wondering when someone would comment on Iota sort of dying down. The problem as I see it; Innogames basically changed the entire game when they introduced 2.0. For me, changing the game to where I need to control (or have my alliance control) an entire island goes against the way I have set up my 'empire' since starting this world. It is a real shame. What is the point for a small alliance to continue to play in Iota when they have no chance to win? I know everyone is going to say that 'there is still a chance for them if this happens or that happens'. But that is bull. Iota has turned into farmville. I couldn't believe what I read on the WW thread. Someone was talking about how they completed a wonder and the syndicate put up a good fight for the same wonder. What does that mean? A fight? They just sent more resources then the syndicate. That is not a war game. It is not what Grepolis was when I started playing. The only reason I haven't clicked the quit button is because I have met some great people in this game. And they are a bunch of war-hungry animals that are interested in causing as much trouble as they can before the anti-climatic end game.

DeletedUser

I'm Still about, it's kind of a Mary Poppins deal (I'm most obviously there when i am needed)

There's new life on the Iota forum, sometimes it just taste a poster making a statement (thank you Enas) which gets others to talk. Over the next few weeks things are sure to heat up - from what i have read :)

DeletedUser

Im in for fight. so lets make this happent

Woohoo love this idea, go for a WW boycott and then smash it out.

Overall the problem lies with the original problem that was Evo/UNT. Almost everyone fighting against them, then finally there gone and the whole world is left with a big gap in the middle with the remaining big alliances too far apart to slug it out.

WW is a bust as like so many have pointed out its farmville no other way to look at it, there is no real skill involved and as a few alliances have found out your choices in wonder and location can completly screw you.

2.0 is not the problem(apart from the lag) the wonders are. So lets de-nonce the wonders and get back to what this game is about fighting (defending if your TDC)

DeletedUser

TDC was reinforced with some very offensive players. Things will take an unexpected twist very soon.

DeletedUser19105

Woohoo love this idea, go for a WW boycott and then smash it out.

2.0 is not the problem(apart from the lag) the wonders are. So lets de-nonce the wonders and get back to what this game is about fighting (defending if your TDC)

Well, my original idea when the wonders were introduced were for the the top 7 alliances to all build one wonder. Then slug it out from there. However, nobody seemed real interested in that idea. It seemed to make sense to me because of the way the wonders were introduced. We were all playing a different type of game on the original version of Grepolis. I felt having all wonders built by each of the 7 alliances would make for a game where farmers would have to attack if they really want to win. Should we take a vote, LOL.

DeletedUser

i hope players are up for a fight as lota saddley enough id a dying world as is the old 1.26 players a dying breed ".it is ridiculouse and even i am struggling to maintain my account...
plus the lack of wars due to world wonders beginning everyone seems to be only intrested in compleateing a wonder.

lota needs to get grip and say lets just have sone anarchy :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i hope players are up for a fight as lota saddley enough id a dying world as is the old 1.26 players a dying breed ".it is ridiculouse and even i am struggling to maintain my account...
plus the lack of wars due to world wonders beginning everyone seems to be only intrested in compleateing a wonder.

lota needs to get grip and say lets just have sone anarchy :D:D

there will be fun when we build ours ww. how we can fight if we sending resurces in ww? be patient please. and you can attack if you whant ;)

DeletedUser

Iota's cities are filled with obese warriors admiring the construction of the worlds finest monuments. Soon the barbaric hordes will invade lazy grepolis and we can all move to another platform lol

DeletedUser

I was wondering what happens to Iota when the World Wonder race is done?

Does it get shut down? Do I lose all my cities to foreclosure?

Am I cast out on the mean streets like so much chicken trash?

I know... I know... I could just read the help section to find out....

But SADLY.... I never learned how to read. :(