How many players left in Iota??......

DeletedUser

yes rooster like everyone the alliance who compleates the wonders kills lota :-(

all our hard work goes down the drain

DeletedUser

when 4 ww's are completed by 1 alliance the world is closed only if there are less then 1000 accounts.
Closed or not Iota Heroic will be opened for the alliances that have a WW. Don't know what heroic means tough.

DeletedUser

are they even ready to open the hero wolds yet ?

time to start making pre-mades lmao

DeletedUser

there will be fun when we build ours ww. how we can fight if we sending resurces in ww? be patient please. and you can attack if you whant ;)

For that kinda "fun" you can play Sim City. This is a WAR game, not a building game. Well, at least it was.. :)

Enjoy simming..

DeletedUser

well said herb i for one am not playing farmville so couldnt give a rats about the wonders we all know EVO was the best alliance on lota anyway ;)

DeletedUser

evo is in Iota? the best alliance in Iota is TDC and DD I will say. for now off course.

herb if you whant to work with people you cant post something like this. or you dont know that?

DeletedUser

Evo has already been in Iota and mopped the floor with everyone...I guess that's why everyone decided to go defense. :D lmao

DeletedUser

Evo has already been in Iota and mopped the floor with everyone...I guess that's why everyone decided to go defense. :D lmao

it were good players, but they could never been what they were without those monster mergers, ruins the game , always.
In every world after people have their second city they are already busy with who they can merge.

It has become a merge game lol

DeletedUser

it were good players, but they could never been what they were without those monster mergers, ruins the game , always.
In every world after people have their second city they are already busy with who they can merge.

It has become a merge game lol

You were in the hive! the worse alliance for merges! how can you even complain about merges?!

DeletedUser

That hurts Cabz...

I think Phenom is the best in Iota! :)

nah phenom is a great alliance but EVO was the best alliance i have ever been apart of i was taught everything i know there from some of the best players i have ever come accross ;)

now that the wonders are here most alliances only care about getting resources to them :rolleyes::eek:

DeletedUser

nah phenom is a great alliance but EVO was the best alliance i have ever been apart of i was taught everything i know there from some of the best players i have ever come accross ;)

now that the wonders are here most alliances only care about getting resources to them :rolleyes::eek:

& I was the best player(friend) you've ever met...Hehehe.. :D:eek:

DeletedUser

yep that goes withought saying :p kim98 is missed aswell he was a great chasrecter that tauight me alot of the game.

DeletedUser

Oh man well said and I totally agree. That whole chain of alliances from LEGION all the way up to the end of EVO. and some of UNT was the best ever. Great people, awesome activity levels, high skill level for the most part, and tons of shared knowledge. I started in IOTA and learned everything from the awesome players we had both on our side and as enemies at some rare times. Made a few friends (and maybe enemies) on both sides as well.

I really miss those days, but then again I lost a fat chunk of my life during that time too so maybe its good that its over now :)

DeletedUser

yep that goes withought saying :p kim98 is missed aswell he was a great chasrecter that tauight me alot of the game.

I miss Kim98 as well.. :/ I remember working with him back in the day. Swteeters will always be missed for me though...A good friend, and a respectable person.
Wish I knew him in RL though...Got as close as a game friend could get..between phone calls, e-mails, etc.. :'(

Although, I'm glad I had the chance to come back to play with Herb.. :)
He too is one of the great friends I have met along the way. :)

DeletedUser

I miss Kim98 as well.. :/ I remember working with him back in the day. Swteeters will always be missed for me though...A good friend, and a respectable person.
Wish I knew him in RL though...Got as close as a game friend could get..between phone calls, e-mails, etc.. :'(

Although, I'm glad I had the chance to come back to play with Herb.. :)
He too is one of the great friends I have met along the way. :)

yeah herb is a legend as is lozza,jen,roky,marboj and you of course lol :p

phone calls lol sounds a bit more than game friend lol :p (jk)

DeletedUser

You were in the hive! the worse alliance for merges! how can you even complain about merges?!

huh? please explain that. there was a merge with invictus, a rather small alliance... not the legion, athenian, shadows. those were all big fish. I agree phenomenon is a category faster.

DeletedUser

huh? please explain that. there was a merge with invictus, a rather small alliance... not the legion, athenian, shadows. those were all big fish. I agree phenomenon is a category faster.

Legion/Athenian merge was a reduction in size. We went from 5 branches to 2-3. It wasn't to increase the size of the alliance.

DeletedUser

I know alot of people left because of the version change, and difficulty it is causing with various browsers, plus it doesn't operate on mobile phones as well as the old one. Also the focus changed which is what i don't like Herbally Enhanced said it when it went from a war game to a building game. I don't like being a builder. With the lack of people distance becomes an issue quickly, it would be nice if ships speeds were bumped up a little so that distance to attack someone (and defend) so that the game isnt so spread out.

DeletedUser

1065 players left. When we hit 1,000 will Iota be deleted:(?