How many will there be?

irishnino

Phrourach
Wow i just received an invite from another LoDa alliance and when i went onto its profile look what i found..

Seriously how many will there be? its getting out of hand at this stage sp far there's at least 6 and its only 3 days into the server

Another random invite to another LoDa alliance. Wonder what gerrard is gonna say about this and how his alliance isnt a MRA
]

Theres that many he's even forgetting what he called them

ddodd01

Banned
Banned
Complete list:

♦The L.O.D.A Brotherhood♦

LoDa-Project Infinity
LoDa-Project KillCrazy
LoDa-Project Hades
LoDa-Project Genesis
LoDa-Project Darkness
LoDa-Project Daedalus

Its funny cause they basically recruited a 1/6 active part of the world :)

Skullyhoofd

I honestly do not care they are here. It means i can farm without having any problems such as support :D

irishnino

Phrourach
I honestly do not care they are here. It means i can farm without having any problems such as support :D
i agree completely :D i just think its funny 3 days in and have 6 alliance's wonder how man they'll have in a week or even a month..

no wait in a month they'll all fall :D

saint swordman

i agree completely :D i just think its funny 3 days in and have 6 alliance's wonder how man they'll have in a week or even a month..

no wait in a month they'll all fall :D
no, wait, dont need to wait much more...in a week they will fall...Let's start betting xD

chrss2128

There is a perfectly good thread here on the same topic. Post there instead please, I'll merge these two threads a bit later.

ddodd01

Banned
Banned
LOL: Quite funny

Next part of the PM:

I will tell him this: Well My rep is never gonna go like firelord001
After all my rep is not that far away from 0 :)

And there is no way your alliance will last

Last edited:

Skullyhoofd

Lol ddodd01, the joke in your PM made me lol!
You are a Lo Da crap! :p

Apoll0911

LOL: Quite funny

Next part of the PM:

I will tell him this: Well My rep is never gonna go like firelord001
After all my rep is not that far away from 0 :)

And there is no way your alliance will last
rolflmao at the Lo DA joke, at least he/she is not screaming rawr wez willz kill you DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buawhahahahahaha

gerrard13100

Phrourach
Wow i just received an invite from another LoDa alliance and when i went onto its profile look what i found..

Seriously how many will there be? its getting out of hand at this stage sp far there's at least 6 and its only 3 days into the server

Another random invite to another LoDa alliance. Wonder what gerrard is gonna say about this and how his alliance isnt a MRA
]

Theres that many he's even forgetting what he called them
You asked one of my recruiters to invite you...

Apoll0911

What is with all the alliances screaming I have spies buwahahahaha, the sad thing is they think they are usefully, when in fact they aren't helpful until guess was, conquers begin, only real time they are useful. I think firelords was worst however with the useless black lists and stuff..

Gerrard13100: Why in the world are you Multiaccounting!

Im reporting you
Have you ever heard of someone PM a screen-shot :eek::eek:, or it might have been posted on their forums or skype or facebook...

Last edited by a moderator: