How many Wonders is that DoA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All I can say is...

What a spectacular display of immoral behavior from all of you. I would imagine if you people are this immoral in a game what would you be in real life. Most of you like to point out this is just a game, well if so then I would be wrong to say that a person presents himself with his conduct and what am excellent display of one's conduct this has been.

Before pointing finger at anyone else try and uphold your own morals and conduct.

As for Imperica... if you had just left it would not have been deceit but once you kicked LB out that was a deceitful capitalisation of a situation. I would have thought some of you would hold up yourselves to the morals of a decent human being. Have some self respect you guys even if you cannot respect other.

Play this like a game, we have enough immoral politics in real life. Try and live up to a moral standard.

Finally, as for your constant comparisons, you people clearly know how to set the bar lower than the other. What a show of immorality.

DeletedUser

Also I request the MODS to delete this and any other related thread. I think there has been quite a lot of mud slinging from both side. If this is what you people call conducting each other respectfully than I have yet to see what disrespect would be like

DeletedUser5270

Morality has nothing to do with this. This is just tactics. Now I am off to cheat on my mistress with my new girlfriend and her twin sister.

DeletedUser

Morality has nothing to do with this. This is just tactics. Now I am off to cheat on my mistress with my new girlfriend and her twin sister.

An expected response from a person with low self respect and morality. Talk to me about tactics after having some self respect. Armed forces around the world teach you self respect and how to conduct yourself in a honorable manner before tactic.

Practice these "tactics" in real life and I will see how far you can go...

This is my final response and I again request the mods to delete this thread.

DeletedUser5270

Oh dont worry. We went all the way..

Seriously have you never heard of irony?

Armys teach people to kill people where is the morality in that?

Or maybe I am mistaken and actually armies teach people to be good at computer games.

Stop complaining and attack me. DOA still havent attacked me. Conquering my cities would have been the true way to express dissatisfaction.

DeletedUser

Stop complaining and attack me. DOA still havent attacked me. Conquering my cities would have been the true way to express dissatisfaction.

They might attack you in 7/10 days they have no ls left as they sent them into 20k of biremes at l8 cs :D

DeletedUser15049

Morality coming from a tribe that sat on a Wonder that they knew was a multi? The same tribe that has itself been shown to be doing multis? The same tribe that has its members mail players to antagonise them then seeks to have the antagonised player banned?

Are you for real?

Morality? From the Ares 'Family'?

Go and get a life sunshine. We all know what is what. The attempts to silence, ban and harass players out of the game are truly immoral. You sit silent on that as the rest of your shoddy shameless leadership that itself used a multi account (tarzar was used by tribulus) as well as other accounts since banned or abandoned. Tribulus stuck up a thread on his own forum to warn players I was likely to have been the one to have reported players for doing a multi etc. They do this and cultivate the Mods as they cheat, harass, bully, demand, extort those who try to play this game the right way.

All that has came around was a consequence of your leadership gang and how they wished to proceed. I think you should go have a serious word with yourself and take the defeat like a man.

Be a first for Ares tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

pearls before swine

DeletedUser

Dune, players can only be banned if they are caught cheating (although I cracked up watching your vain attempt to get Tribs into trouble). I have become very good at catching out multi-accounters and have done this for players in Harbs, HB and HWC. My favourite was a particularly stupid HB player, he quoted the DoA forums back to me, I called him and idiot, he fell for it, I got a spy from the another HB account from a 2 oceans away that I could time backwards and call the mods to deal with (I can't mention names because he's still playing). Did I get him banned? nope, he did it to himself. As for harassing someone, if they are abusive you report them, if they annoy you block them, it's really not hard.

To claim that ares is whiter than white is rubbish, there is plenty of moral bankruptcy on both sides however the depths to which we will not sink. I do find it deeply amusing how a player who promised to walk away with his head held high is back once again, you (dune) really are a sore loser and hypocritical (but that's nothing new). Even the latest Harbs move made me chuckle, they have realised that they can only win by building as indicated by the defeat of Omen and folding everyone into Harbs that they can.

Realistically they (harbs) will build 4 and 'win', kudos to them. I'm always impressed with how they beat DoA on the battlefield like they said they would... oh wait they didn't. In a week or so they'll finish their last wonder and then what? they are still second place in every way, still reliant on others to do their dirty work and having destroyed their own training alliance will simply fade away in the next few months (you'd be amazed at how many alliances actively hate them because of their actions). In a month I'll be able to walk into any of their wonders without a fight should I wish to. Even the benefits are building them are pointless because they failed to establish a decent alliance in the Hero world (what did happen to the delta alliance in achillies?) and no self respecting Ares player would join anything they setup now.

Delta is dying and when it goes I'll lay odds that DoA will STILL be number one. In a game without end the winners are those at the top and guess what... it's DoA.

DeletedUser18613

badnight what harbs alliance in hero world are you talking about? oh that right you didnt stick round long enough to see any....... keep it to this world please and dont try slagging players off for something you couldn't do your self.

but as for getting rid of the training alliance, as you just pointed out this world is dying down..... why train people up for a future there will not be? once more your self righteous BS shows who you really are. and you tell me you are winning the war? your a man of stats so why dont you show the ones that back this up....

why are harbs building wonders? your right 8 out of 10 harbs wanted nothing to do with wonders, i was one of them but who else was going to build against DoA? some one had to and we drew the short straw there, so carring on about how we said we would is well pointless about as pointless as 20% of your posts to tell you the truth. so why dont you go back to farming in actives and hiding in a dark corner talking about great plans!

the wonders are almost done and then we can all get back to the fun of war! DoA i look forward to meeting you all on the battlefield with both side going full speed again! the age of simming is almost over! lets cut all the and play the game for fun again

DeletedUser

i had to edit a couple posts already in this thread -_____-

need i remind delta players that the rules still apply to discussions even if their mod is absent for short period of time ?

there is to be no profanity (masked or unmasked), no personal insult, no speaking ill of mods -___- because as far as i know WE dont make any ingame rules, so we are only doing wat is told, also there should be no public attacks calling someone a cheater or multiaccounter, if u have any suspicions about a player/s in game then please submit a ticket and the ingame mods will look at the facts.

keep this thread clean or ill close it.

have a nice day :)

DeletedUser3288

yo yo yo guys n girls

obvs not been ingame for several months and from what i hear all my old cities are deleted anyway

just thought i would log on to laugh at the fact that all DOA members are now using quotes when saying winners when referring to building 4 wonders.

I find this particuarly funny because that is what me, l8, paul, the idioto and any other honey badger did back when wonders and the winning scenario was first announced, yet all of DOA were like "no thats what the rules say, so whoever builds them is the winner".... especially badnight.

Now that DOA are going to be the "losers" they are all coming up with excuses about how its whos top of the stats, etc etc etc.

Anyway, nice1 to all of harbs, honeys, HWC and any one else anti DOA... i guess that numbers are nothing vs class... and that unfortunately for DOA is what their enemies had, try to skew it anyway you want... but you have lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.