How much money have you spent on Grepolis?

DeletedUser

SponsorPay is the best way. I dont use it because I dont like gold advantages (Because when I run out of premium I typically quit [TW REFERENCE])

But SponsorPay is a way to make InnoGames money without actually giving them any.

DeletedUser

Moving to The Acropolis.

In Gamma I use the full set of premiums. But the ones I can't make do without there are high priestess and administrator. Xi I use administrator and merchant.

DeletedUser

I know this is a little out of left field... but lot's of people are willing to spend money on these type of games. When I played Evony, one of our team leaders was spending about $500 bucks a month!!! To the older crowd that have extra cash to spend, strategy games in their mind is like spending money on poker and other games. I'm glad Grepolis doesn't have items that really give massive advantages to the money spenders :D

DeletedUser

I usally do not buy gold, however once I gave a friend some money to buy gold :p but I just got 200 from a contest, so I will soon get the commander.

DeletedUser

on .nl server i have over 500 gold per month from gratispay, and i won 1000 a time.

I won 200 gold here and that's everything i have so far. :)

DeletedUser

I have a grand total of 180 gold that I never plan on spending...

DeletedUser

I use gold on my Jarwhal account because it has 41 cities and administrator really helps, but i made the mistake of buying all my gold on the -Achilles- account and i never use it :( i wish you could do transfers.

That is Jarp's old one. Or did you get it?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't pay for gold, as the advantages don't seem too great IN MY OPINION.

However I received 200 gold from a contest so I will use it.

DeletedUser

premium > Buy > Choose gratispay > compelte offers.

More explanation can be found o the internet. It's a certain system which requires you to complete offers which you can't 'just' explain.

DeletedUser

Before using sponsorpay/gratispay it's worthwhile setting up a disposable email account to avoid all the junkmail you'll set yourself up for.

DeletedUser6983

I have gotten 5k from sponserplay or whatever. that has just been in the last 3-4 months. I did buy $7.99 tho for the speed world. But i only entered 1 of them. I have about 2k gold lying in a few accounts just waiting :)

DeletedUser

nope... only the money that i pay for electric bills and internet connection...
all i have is time to play the game...:p

DeletedUser16577

notes:
1.) the kids and poor ppl cannot afford gold and so talk bad about it.
2.) gold helps keep the game in business
3.) "old ppl" (defined as ppl with jobs ) actually might use gold not to sit here for 5 hours on a level 11 timber build. *Performance enhancement? yes.
thus 4.) those that can afford it , do it. Those that can't -- it's like anything else: you pay or do it yourself in this life

I am at $45 my first 9 days of playing. My wife is pretending that she doesn't notice. I've spent probably 54 hours of play in 9 days. My wife pretends not to notice.

TW SUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKED because it did not have an end game. Travian got 600$ out of me last year. If this game wants my money... they better keep us all entertained instead of just "keep playing forever" like The West. blah.

cheers.

DeletedUser

I don't buy therefore I don't use. It's just freakin' frustrating that the "there is no current surveys available in your country" keeps showing up when I do sponsor pay. Maybe that's why ppl want to be a billionare.... So freakin' bad :eek: