How pathetic is this?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40223
  • Start date

DeletedUser40223

Hello all you good peeps!

Just thought I'd give y'all something to laugh about.

Do y'all remember when CV (when we were Circle of Heroes) being given a TON of grief by the Spartans because we had a Pact with Old Republic? You do? Good..

Get this, some of them formed a new group Old Spartan Republic. Now as we have a Pact with OR we left them alone.

Today we launched a rather large attack on the Spartans and guess what? They did a magic trick. They changed a few letters around and now they are ALL Old Spartan Republic, branches are now 1, 2 and 3.. Clever eh?

Not really because they are still the same group and they are still RED. Hell we could change our name to anything we like. How about:

We LOVE Trees?

No not hard enough.

Umm... maybe Super Dooper Ninja Assassins?

Maybe not, none of us are Japanese.

I know.. How about Old CV Republic?

No.. we don't give our allies enemies an umbrella to hide under when they are getting battered.

Actually forget the name change. Because what's in a name if we are all the same people in the same group right?

Yes.. We are CV..

We are happy to be CV.

And we are EXTREMELY happy to be kicking lumps out of our enemies no matter what they are called and no matter who they hide behind..

Don't like it?

Tough..

We don't like wimps pulling little stunts like name changing to save their asses and thinking it will make us fight peeps we have no qualms with.

You started this fight and WE will FINISH it..

Oh.. And we won't be fighting Toons, TGO or anyone else for that matter. Just YOU and anyone else who tries to help you against us.

Enjoy..

PS.. CV/CV2 are recruiting. So if you are a daily active team player who likes fighting, doesn't like all the back stabbing and manoeuvring done by slimy toads and thinks the Spartans are total wimps feel free to apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40560

I wondered what had happened to the Spartans. great fighting words love it (circle of heroes good name):)

DeletedUser40223

I'm wondering if these FAKE Spartans would like to tell everyone how many cities they lost today..

No?

Oh well, allow me..

It's 3..

and counting..

DeletedUser20414

The spartans used to be our allies, at the start of this server and we supported there cities against OR :). Then they went and merged/ signed peace with them... All i say is good luck with the extermination.. they had the nerve to come and asked us for help again... no chance.

Best of luck Brir.

DeletedUser40223

We hit 9 cities in total, cleared all but 1. We took the 3 main objectives and only a well timed Bir wall prevented us taking a 4th city. Main targets were:

Aggidale.. Taken by the Fakes off an Inactive CV player during peace talks.. That was no1 on the list, it's now back in our hands.. Rightly so..

NEWkui2.. 2nd objective and now our 4th city on an island that was all Spartan (barring 1 Roman) The rest will follow, and we don't mind informing our enemies of this because they can't stop us. Get all your defences there girls because that island's cities are next and we may as well destroy all your stuff now and save you the hassle of thinking you have a chance..

spuh spuh spuartans (formally 004) 3rd objective.. Now has a new owner who promises to look after it, maintain the lawns and hire a demolition crew to knock down some of his annoying neighbours walls..

Bat.. Nearly took this city but well timed Birs prevented it.. Next time they wont, because they won't have any left! lol..

I'd post the reports Cabz but seriously there are too many, I'd go bog eyed trying to do it! lol.. :rolleyes:

And Cheers NZ! We will.. :)

DeletedUser42031

Lol how the earth trembles beneath the mighty size 5.5 feet of Brir. The mighty CV (can no one be bothered to try to write their name, even their own players?) took 3 cities but gifted the Spartans a massive tribute in dead men and broken ships. Cities are just stone and mortar, the Spartans are brothers in arms, who stand together now stronger than ever. In the history or worlds this war has only just began.

In the ancient book of learning we lean on so heavily (Wiki) a Brir is defined as “a mythical beast, who’s weapon is honeyed words with no meaning”…

..and in the small and pitiful cities I call home the children know of this mythical beast called Brir, that creeps on them when they are sleeping, or about to go on vacation, a beast with the heart of a viper, the mouth of a donkey, and the three breasts of a Ticina (& the feet of a child). His words form around them like wisps in the mist, to befuddle the simple, to soothe and heap fake praise, to lure them from safety to the heart of the viper, to their eventual deaths. :eek:

The children flee from this beast and shamefully they hide under the skirts of women, so frightened are they of this beast called Brir.

Unfortunately some of our number were not so lucky ;)

DeletedUser40223

The name may change but I know the man who utters these words.. And he is one Spartan I do respect.. Nice to see you back old friend.. :)

I'd like to answer this particular paragraph for you:

"The mighty CV (can no one be bothered to try to write their name, even their own players?)"

It's not that we can't be bothered.. It's just that none of us can spell it.. Or pronounce it either! lol..

You Sir are a fine example of what a Spartan SHOULD be.. For that I salute you..

Unfortunately these fakers are certainly not real Spartans, they change their name and hide behind another name, the name they once ridiculed our honourable alliance for having a Pact with and also accused us of doing exactly what they do now.. Oh the irony.. ;)

No, these are not Spartans, they are not even shadows of Spartans. Best we don't mention them again as I feel a little bit of vomit coming into the back of my throat when I think about these fakers.

Anyway dear foe, obviously you read my post so there's just one more thing to ask:

When are you coming over to Connictas, Darn try again.. Connnuitribius.. Nope... Err.. CV?:D

DeletedUser40560

The Spartans changed the name again what are these jokers playing at. Are they trying to pretend they don't have pact/merge with OR the whole of Nicaea knows this. Do they think were fools.

DeletedUser

The Spartans changed the name again what are these jokers playing at. Are they trying to pretend they don't have pact/merge with OR the whole of Nicaea knows this. Do they think were fools.

And CV, who will not change their name, like spartans etc.....are not really a toon....lol

You couldn't make it up

DeletedUser40223

Seeing as OR, Spartans, TGO and a few others were all planning on getting together CV thought it would even out the playing field if we joined with Toons.. Who wants another 1 sided fight? We already had one with Spartans..

You gotta admit this makes the upcoming fight a mouthwatering prospect for all.. Looking forward to it immensely, just hope the next TGO attack on one of my cities is better than the last poor attempt..

PS.. The offending TGO city that launched this failed attack needs large silver donations as the cave is far too small, and a whole lot more troops because it'll be ours otherwise.. :pro:

DeletedUser

I will agree with you all day long that the two side seem pretty evenly matched.
Just hoping the tree hugging and maypole dancing does not interfere too much with the rest of the on field activities......lol

DeletedUser40223

I hope the fighting doesn't interfere with all the tree hugging and maypole dancing! lol..

DeletedUser

Make a mental note :

Do not damage the trees or leave at a tilt any maypoles. Try to observe any hugging or dancing dates found on the interweb in relation to the two aforementioned subjects.

That should do it......

DeletedUser40223

Make a mental note :

Do not damage the trees or leave at a tilt any maypoles. Try to observe any hugging or dancing dates found on the interweb in relation to the two aforementioned subjects.

That should do it......

*scribbles this sage advice down furiously*

Lol..

DeletedUser

Feverously scanning all relevant documentation freely available on the web has I hope put me in a strong position to not cause any offense to my tree hugging, pole dancing combatants.
The book of words will now be a reference point to avoid all dendriform like issues. Coupled with the knowledge that no maypole erection shall be interfered with, even in the height of battle.

DeletedUser40223

This is all good.. An honourable foe who respects his enemies culture. Our cities may fall, some of our men, women and children will certainly be killed but the maypoles and trees must always be treated with the utmost of respect.

Tell me honourable foe. Is there any particular cultural issues we should be made aware of?

Like your good self we also respect our enemies and their sacred sites, buildings and customs.:)

DeletedUser

As a consideration to the request made by the honourable combatant, and without wishing to give a life history and boring the readers of this important tome. I will let it be known that I pray to the devil that is red and residing in the theatre of dreams. I take liquid sustainance imported from Belgium and bearing the mark of the horn.