How pathetic is this?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40223
  • Start date

DeletedUser40223

Ah yes.. A popular deity indeed and worshipped by many. I am also a worshipper of the beautiful religion that is football but at another venue known as Bloomfield Road and my gods wear tangerine and white. I'm also partial to the horned beverage. Missus ain't too keen on it though!

DeletedUser

I see,

I did indeed visit the wind braced venue you describe a few years ago, to partake in a Euro-away match for FCUM against the much vaunted and highly fancied on the day Blackpool Mechanics.....needless to say the horned beverage has plyed havoc with the memory and the score cannot be retrieved from my vaccuous brain at this time....

My better half is also not a believer in the medicinal qualities of " wife beater " either......

DeletedUser40560

Seeing as OR, Spartans, TGO and a few others were all planning on getting together CV thought it would even out the playing field if we joined with Toons.. Who wants another 1 sided fight? We already had one with Spartans..

You gotta admit this makes the upcoming fight a mouthwatering prospect for all.. Looking forward to it immensely, just hope the next TGO attack on one of my cities is better than the last poor attempt..

PS.. The offending TGO city that launched this failed attack needs large silver donations as the cave is far too small, and a whole lot more troops because it'll be ours otherwise.. :pro:

OURS?? is that new toons... or new toon salvation.... or new toon dragons... or new toon venom... or new toon armada... or new toon assasins...or new toon cerberus..maybe you could all have a big summit meeting like the un and negotiate which one of you will take it you could spend hours debating the pros and cons of who deserves this rare prize. And while your doing that TGO will continue doing what we always do clearing the enemy out of our oceans not joining them

DeletedUser

OURS?? is that new toons... or new toon salvation.... or new toon dragons... or new toon venom... or new toon armada... or new toon assasins...or new toon cerberus..maybe you could all have a big summit meeting like the un and negotiate which one of you will take it you could spend hours debating the pros and cons of who deserves this rare prize. And while your doing that TGO will continue doing what we always do clearing the enemy out of our oceans not joining them
I hate to point this out but you have TGO, TGO II, TGO III, Old Republic, Spartan Empire Hippeus, Spartan Empire Enomotia, Romans*The Praetorians, Romans*The Centurions and probably a few more so don't act like you are outnumbered. We will see who will win this fight mate. Good Luck...

DeletedUser40560

I hate to point this out but you have TGO, TGO II, TGO III, Old Republic, Spartan Empire Hippeus, Spartan Empire Enomotia, Romans*The Praetorians, Romans*The Centurions and probably a few more so don't act like you are outnumbered. We will see who will win this fight mate. Good Luck...
Umm i was poking fun at how many divisions you have...not complaining about being outnumbered. Who knows who will win but i look forward to it

DeletedUser40223

Who knows who will win? Who cares? As long as we are entertained, have fun, good banter (and I get to spout my customary drivel) I guess we'll all be happy.. :)

DeletedUser40223

...Which gives me an idea Gladiator.. When we start to wipe the floor with everyone how's about we open a new branch for all the peeps who want to flock to our wonderful alliance?

I can run it and we can call it New Toon Drivel Brigade.. If we can't beat our opponents we can talk them into submission.. ;)

DeletedUser20414

...Which gives me an idea Gladiator.. When we start to wipe the floor with everyone how's about we open a new branch for all the peeps who want to flock to our wonderful alliance?

I can run it and we can call it New Toon Drivel Brigade.. If we can't beat our opponents we can talk them into submission.. ;)

LOL!! you already have that alliance, its called New Toon and your already a part of it Brir use your eyes old bean hahaahhaha.

DeletedUser40223

Lol.. I got one for ya NZ.. I made it up myself.. *drum roll*

Did you hear the one about the guy who took a few friends out to a restaurant and at the end of the night was shocked to be given the bill which came to a total of one thousand pounds?

It was a Grand Order.. :rolleyes:

Ok.. I'll get me coat.. :p

DeletedUser

so who's actually winning now then?
old republic and Spartans are now buddies are they?
is childs play still around?
what about mccleod is he still up all night farming and number 1 still lol?

DeletedUser

so who's actually winning now then?
old republic and Spartans are now buddies are they?
is childs play still around?
what about mccleod is he still up all night farming and number 1 still lol?

TGO
Probably
Nope turned into New Toon Armada and Assassins
Nope He is gone.

DeletedUser

really.... so quite a bit has changed then since I was last here

DeletedUser41463

We cant say TGO is winning... Its true that they are first but we are in middle of a war between top 20 alliances... There are 2 sides in this war
Old Repubilc and Spartans are friends
Childs Play is New Toon now... renato is jumping to TGO and taking their info and plans and than coming back to New Toon... I dont know why they accepted him...
mccleod is gone a long time ago

DeletedUser40223

Hiya Dee! Hope you are well mate?

Would LOVE to have you back in the fold with us pal! Our lot teamed up with Toons as Grand Order were looking rather tasty and we reckoned it would even things up a bit. We are looking forward to some great scraps! You'd love it mate!

We are still slapping all things Spartan but they are being a bit boring and doing a lot of defending these days, although fair play to them most of the time they do a decent job of it! (did I just say that?) Lol.. We are still gonna beat them silly though, some things NEVER change and I'm glad that's one of them.. Eternal enemies, we need each other! lol..

Keep in touch buddy and Take Care!

Last edited by a moderator: