How to become a good alliance leader

DeletedUser

I don't care how old people are, if they trash talk I trash them.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, especially if you're a young male with an attitude problem.

when i did trash talk you? You do realize that you as an adult is picking on a 14 year old kid "Online" for no reason. Seriously how sad is that?

DeletedUser17088

I don't care how old people are, if they trash talk I trash them.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, especially if you're a young male with an attitude problem.

You give as good as you get in life, everyone knows that, no one likes to be on the receiving end of trash talk

However see it from my point of view, I can handle someone who throws insults around the forum that isn't a problem, It gets difficult when i have to start weeding back and forth throw exchanged insults and eventually end up closing a thread.

If there are any disagreements within the forums I would really appreciate being contacted in a PM to sort it out than a thread turn into flame central, I am here to help out, so help me out :pro:

DeletedUser

Isn't disagreements part of this game too?
I'm mean like flame central would be bad but we can still have small disagreements right?

DeletedUser

Back to Jayaris reason for starting this thread, I have a few thoughts on being a good Leader.

1. It must be FUN for players. Winning isn't enough on its own, players bond more and stay longer if its fun.
2. Understand that there are different ways to run a successful account. That means respect success even if its not the way you do it.
3. You have to know your members. You have to be able to see the workers and the leaders, as well as the selfish and slackers. Just as there is a lot going on most of your allaince doesn't know but you do,there is a lot going on in your allaince that YOU dont know, but the players do.
4. You will rarely get credit for making the hard decisions, (and that's YOUR job, making the hard choices) But will get untold amounts of attention for the trivial, as many around you will seek to get noticed and curry favor.

Have fun future Leaders of Chi!

DeletedUser

assuming that firelord is fairly hopeless at grepolis, that is good advice! obv it's not good advice for a good player, but it was specifically aimed at firelord so i don't really see much wrong with it myself :p

DeletedUser

fairly is being generous

but i guess if we look at it from that point of view, it's good advice for a bad player

DeletedUser

Yes put some players dont care if its morally wrong hence why i lost on phi. :D TGICHI
but its not that bad other than that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16076

Why do people need to take advice? The best way to learn is from experience so go out there and learn. Its ok to ask for help but try and find out for yourself first. As for arguing on here, why dont you just kill eachother on the game to see who the better player is? Just a suggestion...