How To Contact Inno?

DeletedUser23238

Hi everybody, I've thought about a new game and have created it's skeleton and a bit more.How can I contact Innogames to speak about it?I've tried their contact button, but they haven't replied for a week...

DeletedUser

out of interest how do you contact them just so you can have a rant calling them capitalist pigs

DeletedUser23238

I just wrote them that I wanted to speak.Not easy to rob me.lol

DeletedUser5819

Develop your idea yourself if you want it to become reality.

If you want paid to come up with ideas, get a job doing that.

DeletedUser23238

Creating a game alone is a hard thing.I've done enough part of the game to interest somebody, just don't know who that somebody is.lol

DeletedUser23238

I've it written as notes in my notebook.It will take hours for me to prepare it in word(I'm a slow printer).So unless some serious offers I can't beat my laziness.lol

DeletedUser5819

They must get mails from players with a "new game " idea every week, maybe daily.

I think you would need to make yours stand out and show them that you are more than the usual 14yo gaming dreamer.

DeletedUser23238

Buddy I'm not a dreamer.I'm good at maths and history(really good, have won olympiads in these subjects) and have played not a little number of strategy browser games, in addition I don't lack imagination.Anything else needed to persuade anybody I'm not a 14 year old gaming dreamer(btw I'm 17).
But yes, I agree that they might have thought the way you said.

DeletedUser5819

I wasn't saying you are, I was saying that you need to prove that to get in the (very crowded) door.

DeletedUser23238

When the don't even reply to my message what can I do?Why do they have that contact button then?

DeletedUser11965

No gaming company is going to take a random's game idea over someone who they hire for it.

DeletedUser23238

When those hired people are run out of imagination, they may need aditional ideas...They can just listen, but anyway I'm not a very enthusiast of this stuff.Thanks everybody for more or less valueabale advices.

DeletedUser22115

When they run out of ideas they just hire on of the many waiting in line