How to create shared alliance forum?

DeletedUser

Hello all!
I'm having Forum Moderator privileges and still can't see how to create an alliance forum shared between pacted alliances.
Should I be Leader/Founder for that?
World: Pi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Internal forum moderators only have "the ability to edit, process, or delete posts and to move, lock, or delete threads" (quoted directly from the wiki). They do not have the ability to create new tabs, or edit current tabs, meaning that they cannot set up shared forums between alliances. Only a leader or a founder is able to do that.

DeletedUser

I just started a pact with another alliance...Im the founder of mine...I can see their forum but they can't see mine...Can you please give me step by step directions so they can see my forum...Ive looked every where i can think of and cant get it to work

Thanks

Jesse Hagan

DeletedUser

Open forum->administrate forum->Make a new forum or the existing one->On the right side you will be able to see the option of sharing forum->type the names of alliance with whom you want to share the forum->message their leader/founder to accept the forum by going to administrative forum and clicking on tick.

Also if forum is hidden then only those who have access to internal forums from both alliances will be able to see it

DeletedUser

Open forum->administrate forum->Make a new forum or the existing one->On the right side you will be able to see the option of sharing forum->type the names of alliance with whom you want to share the forum->message their leader/founder to accept the forum by going to administrative forum and clicking on tick.

Also if forum is hidden then only those who have access to internal forums from both alliances will be able to see it

If it's hidden, will the shared hidden forum tab look like a regular hidden tab with the small eye by the name of the tab?

DeletedUser

yeah but it will visible to only them who have access to internal forums.