Beginner How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog (For all you noobs)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I found a pretty epic tutorial on how to draw Sonic that's very noob friendly. I take no credit for this guide. The only bothersome thing about it is the person who made it had a mic problem or something's very wrong with his voice, he sounds like a quiet little girl throughout it so you may have trouble catching everything he says.

Made in Paint 2.0 methinks, pretty sure most gfx platforms could make this though, uses basic functions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some people just don't understand the pure genius and soul of this wonderful work of art. So sad.

~Warlord

DeletedUser19523

FAIL! i could do that with my eyes closed. if i had a youtube i would step it up, but its pretty good for a 1 minute drawing.....

DeletedUser

FAIL! i could do that with my eyes closed.

Are you kidding me, his artwork was a very original and beautiful take on Sonic, i'd really like to see your attempt at replicating that...

DeletedUser19523

picture.php

lol owned

DeletedUser

Yawn, also, that tends to get the people who are serious about GFX mad. Putting your name on somebody's work that is not your own tends to do that I guess.

DeletedUser19523

lol- i downloaded that from google cuz mine didnt work- now im gonna daw the real one. i was seeing if anyone would recognize it.

DeletedUser19523

you have to admit though- that video of sonic was a fail

DeletedUser

Your a fail, rippers are fails, rippers who rip stuff from DeviantArt are epic fails.

~Warlord

DeletedUser19523

ok, so i copied ONE thing from the internet? how many ppl havent?